♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

°˖✧✿✧˖° kennedy °˖✧✿✧˖°

"Right, are you ready to head out there Lia?" Randy, the agent said. Lia smiled widely and jumped up from next to me. I giggled at her enthusiasm.
"I'll be back in an hour baby," she said, turning to me. She leaned down, cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed her back.
"Good luck," I said back to her. She stood back up and walked to the door, a huge smile on her face. She was so cute. I was so excited for her. This was the moment she'd dreamed of. She did a book tour when the first book came out but waited for the series finale for the next one and her fan base had grown hugely! She deserved all of this.
The rest of the team left the room, following Lia. Well, everyone apart from Addie. Apparently, she was here to look after me but I wasn't even little so she didn't need to be.
"What do you want to do then munchkin?" She asked me. I looked at her and shook my head.
"I'm not little. I can look after myself, thank you." I grabbed my bag and pulled out my headphones.
"Alright, sorry about that Kennedy," she said back, sitting in her chair awkwardly. I didn't reply, I didn't know what to reply. Instead, I connected my headphones and opened my book- well Lia's book. I was starting again from the beginning of the series, purely for my own enjoyment.

I didn't even realise an hour had passed until I saw Lia lean over me. I gasped and threw down the book.
"Mama!" I cheered and wrapped my arms around her. She giggled and lifted me into her arms properly, hooking her hands under my bum. I kissed her cheek and wrapped my legs around her hips.
"Did you miss me?" She giggled and walked around the sofa. She moved my things and then sat down.
"I miss 'ou wots," I replied and leaned into her. She slid the headphones off my head and held me close to her for a little while. My mama.

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

"Has she been little the whole time?" I asked Addie who was looking in our direction. She shook her head and picked at her pants.
"She hasn't been little at all. At least, not with me. She's been reading the whole time." She explained. I looked down at my little one in my arms, fiddling with my necklace. She was definitely listening but pretending she wasn't.
"Reading the whole time, hm?" I asked, running my hand over her back. She nodded gently and pointed to my book before yawning. She was tired now- I didn't blame her. I had a half hour break before I had to head back out for a book talk with the fans which was exciting. I loved how this tour was working. We had the hour long signing where I just get given the books and have a quick chat with the people and them tickets weren't a lot. However, no phones or photography were permitted, then the talk where people were allowed questions and answers and things and finally the meet and greet where I could stand and chat with them for a little bit. There was no time limit on that though. We had just sold fifty tickets. She continued to yawn into my neck and I couldn't help but feel her little fingers on my boobs. I smiled down at her and whispered in her ear:
"Is someone tired?" She nodded softly, cuddling into me more.
"Milkies?" She asked, looking at me with her hopeful eyes. I smiled and asked Addie to lock the door. She got up and did so whilst I got my boob out for my princess. She grabbed her bunny and let that cover her face whilst she latched onto my nipple. I ran my nails up and down her back and spoke softly with Addie. I rocked us, letting my baby get into the rhythm of sleep. She always sleeps better if she is rocked.

Twenty minutes later and she was fast asleep. I set her on the sofa and put my coat over her as a blanket. I made sure she had her bunny and snuck out of the door to go to my talk.

The meet and greet was placed in a reading crook which was on the top floor of the book store. There was also the children's section up here.
"Hi Lia oh my goodness!" One of my fans cheered coming over to me. I chuckled and gave her a hug. As I was looking over her shoulder, I saw my little one coming up the stairs- Addie a few paces behind her. Kennedy had her headphones on and was heading straight towards the childrens section. My eyes followed her as she picked up a book to read, sat in one of the bean bags and opened it to read. She seemed so oblivious to the world around her- as she usually was with her headphones on. Addie caught me eye and gave me a thumbs up which put my mind at ease. I assume she just got bored in the room by herself, especially with the knowledge of all the books around her!
The meet and greet continued and I let my little one slip to the back of my mind, purely because I could see her from where I was sat. Security let everyone fan out before I could escape back to my room but I didn't do that- I headed straight for my princess. Addie was browsing the shelves, probably looking at and studying so she can be the best in the industry and Kennedy was sat playing on her phone.
"Hey hey hey," I said, walking over to her. She smiled and looked up to me.
"Hey hey hey," she chuckled back and puckered her lips. I expected her to be small but at the same time, I also didn't. "Are you done now?" She asked after I kissed her gently.
"All done, we can head back to the hotel if you'd like," I took hold of her hand and helped her up.
"I'm hungry," she said, looking at me with her puppy eyes.
"Food time it is then!" I cheered. Addie turned and looked towards us.
"You coming for food Addie?" I asked.
"Hell yeah, where we going?"
"Pizza?"
"Hmm," Kennedy shuffled from next to me. I looked over.
"Everything okay?"
"I don't want to go for food anymore, can we just go back to the hotel room and stuff?" She asked. I furrowed my brows. A very sudden change of mind.
"Baby?"
"I ju-I just don't want to see people." I knew it was a lie, I could see right through it but I wasn't going to push her here.