♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

We made it to the hotel in Birmingham and everyone was clean and sorted out. Kennedy had showered and we were going to head over to Addie and Blair's room. Addie and I had some meetings to take place so we could adjust dates we missed and things like that so I had my fingers crossed that the little ones can use this as some bonding time. I was really banking on their friendship blooming just so Kennedy has her little friends.
"Come on missy moo, what's your head in your phone for again?" I teased, crawling up the bed. She giggled and finished her text before putting her phone face down on the bed. I gasped.
"Are you being sneaky?" I asked her. She giggled more and shook her head. I thought for a second and suddenly attacked her in tickles. "I think you are!"
She squealed and wiggled and thrashed underneath me, laughing her little head off and my god it was the cutest sound.
"Mama stops!" she shouted and I paused, straddling over her.
"There's your pretty smile I've been missing!" I giggled and leaned down to kiss her cheek. She blushed and looked at me. "I love you," I whispered nuzzling her with my nose. She wrapped her arms around my back and she mumbled it back to me.

"Right, play nicely. I don't want to hear any squabbling," Addie said, smiling but pointing her finger at the little ones.
"Otay mummy!" Blair giggled and turned her back to her- facing Kennedy. Kennedy giggled and looked around Addie to me and I pulled a funny face. She turned back to Blair then, with her cheesy grin. I was glad she was feeling better, so frickin glad. Addie walked back over to the table and opened her document. I could hear them playing behind me and I loved hearing it. Kennedy got past the awkwardness with Blair this morning after the accident because Blair was so lovely about it. After that, they've just been all over each other just like I expected!

"Right! That's sorted!" Addie smiled widely, stretching and smiling.
"All good, just the ones after America?"
"Just the ones after America and then we're sorted, done and dusted!"
"And you've timetable my time in with Jade Thirlwall?"
"Yess! How exciting is this? Does Kennedy know?" Addie squealed, leaning into me. Jade Thirlwall was a big lawyer who owned her own reality TV show, Served, with her wife Leigh-Anne and more recently, their little- Perrie. Jade contacted me recently to discuss writing her biography! It was super exciting but it meant a few days out of the tour where I could stay with them, get a feel for their lives behind the scenes and also talk to Jade, ask her questions, and really get to know her. Kennedy loved their TV show and she was so excited when they introduced Perrie. Although she isn't the star of the show, she's still there and interacting as her little self in front of the cameras and I think more than anything, Ken loved being seen. Her 'condition' was noticed and spoken about in an inclusive and non-sexual way and she had been binge-watching the show.
"I haven't told her, I was going to surprise her," I told Addie. Just then, Ken let out a scream before running straight over to me.
"Whoa!"
"Spider! Mummy spider!" Blair screamed, running over too. I began to laugh then but Kennedy hid in my neck.
"Not funny mama," she whimpered. I giggled a little and kept my eye on the tiny spider running across the floor. I picked Ken up and sat her on the table before walking over to the spider with a piece of paper and a glass- taking them from the table. Blair screeched and hid with Addie but Kennedy watched intently as I went over to it. When successfully having the spider in my hold, I took it to the table, showing Kennedy. She inspected it.
"How many legs does it have baby?" I asked. Although she was scared of spiders, she knew they wouldn't hurt her now. Slowly, she began to count. Blair looked over then, cautiously.
"Come look," I encouraged her, nodding towards it. The spider wasn't too big, but big enough to spook her. Blair shook her head though, staying rooted to Addie's lap.
"Eight wegs!" Kennedy exclaimed.
"Oh clever girl! Eight legs indeed!"
"Take it outside mama?" Kennedy asked, looking at me sweetly.
"Yeah go open the patio doors!" I told her. She hopped off the table and opened it. I walked out with the spider and let it out by the edge, watching it go down the side of the building. Kennedy giggled and slid her hand around my arm. "Bye bye Mr Spider," she said, waving.
"Bye bye Mr Spider," I chuckled.

I scooped Kennedy up in my arms and she giggled but cuddled close, yawning softly in my neck.
"Nap time for the little lady," I whispered in her ear.
"You go?" Blair asked suddenly, jumping up from Addie.
"It's Ken's nap time love," Addie said, holding Blair's hips.
"But she my pway mate," Blair pouted, looking between the three of us.
"I be back water Bee," Kennedy mumbled, yawning again and putting her head on my shoulder. I smiled and rubbed her back.
"Woo promise?"
"I promise," Kennedy said, nodding.
"Otay, has good nap," Blair muttered, snuggling into Addie. I waved them off and took my baby to our own bedroom.

"Mama milkies?" Kennedy mumbled softly as I lay her on the bed.
"Milkies? You want milkies?" I gasped, teasing her. She nodded and rubbed her eyes, stretching out towards my breasts. I chuckled and took off my top and bra. Her tired eyes opened wider and her mouth opened, awaiting my nipple. I chuckled and laid down beside her on the bed, pulling her into me. She latched on pretty quickly and snuggled up closer to me. I sighed and realised this was the worst decision. I hadn't put her in a pull-up, I hadn't even changed her- her hair was still up and she was not going to stay comfortable. I looked at her quickly but she whimpered and covered her face.
"Mama needs to get you changed super quickly and then you can have some more, okay?" I suggested but she whimpered and shook her head, keeping a firm latch with my nipple. "Yeah love, you're going to sleep badly if I don't," I said. I knew this was my fault. She whimpered more and flicked her legs. "Okay, okay," I sighed. I let her keep nursing and ran my hands through her hair- she was my baby, my little love and I couldn't force her away from the breasts no matter how hard I tried.