♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

Collaboration with Watching Her which is WrittenByJadey 🤍

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

Jade made us some tea and coffee which I thought was incredibly nice of her. Whilst she got comfy in her armchair, I got comfy in one of the chairs opposite with my laptop and voice recorder. Jade was such a lovely soul and she really showed her true passion yet caring side for her work and Perrie at the same time. The way she interacted with Kennedy was super cute too and her and Leigh-Anne had been really understanding when I discussed Kennedy's current mental state.

We were about half an hour in and Jade was talking to me about a major influence in her life, one of her old teachers, who inspired her to really follow her dreams when Perrie scampered through the doors, tears covering her cheeks and her doll in her arms, very closely followed by Kennedy. Ken had hot tears streaming down her face and her nose was snotty and she looked so awfully upset.
"Oh love," I whispered, pulling her into my lap as soon as I could. She whimpered, straddled my lap and hid in me, clinging on tight. I glanced at Jade and Perrie. Perrie was telling Jade what had happened but Kennedy was just crying heavily into my neck. I rubbed her back and tried to settle her down with my words. It wasn't really working too well but I wanted to get out of her what happened.
"She souted," she eventually sobbed. I frowned.
"Perrie shouted at you?" I asked her. She nodded a little.
"So woud," she added, quietly. Now, I knew there was going to be a reasonable explanation for the shouting but Kennedy was sensitive to noise to begin with. Looking at Perrie's doll, I knew some sort of altercation must have occurred.
"Did you hurt Perrie's dolly?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair again. She sobbed more and shook her head, a habit she's unfortunately fallen into, lying. "How did Perrie's doll get hurt then, sweetheart? Why does that make you and Perrie both so upset? Can you tell mama the truth?" I asked softly, putting some hair behind her ear and grabbing a tissue from the box on the desk. I tenderly wiped her cheeks and her nose and she whimpered, hiding in my neck.
"She knock my tower mama," she whispered. "On purpose."
I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, "Did you then hurt her dolly?"
"Mama she knock my tower!" she cried, voice cracking.
"I understand that baby girl. But did you hurt her baby because she knocked your tower?" she whimpered but nodded, very softly.

"Lia, is she okay?" I heard Jade ask from her side of the desk. Perrie had her head on her shoulder, facing away from us and Kennedy's back was to them.
I sighed and nodded, glancing at my sniffling monkey. "She will be."
"Is it okay if I check the cameras?"
I nodded, "Of course." She quickly got out her laptop, working around Perrie clutching to her and turned it towards me.

We watched the incident unfold in front of us and unfortunately, it looked like Perrie knocking Kennedy's tower over was a complete accident. Kennedy refused to watch but I held her close to me. When Jade turned her attention back to a very worked-up Perrie, I sighed and looked at Ken.
"Sweetheart, I think Perrie knocking your tower over was an accident," I told her softly.
"Why mama?" She whimpered, fiddling with her fingers.
"Perrie's super duper nice isn't she? You were playing nicely for so long. Nothing happened for her to want to break your tower that she knew you were super duper proud of! Perhaps she just got a little too excited showing you what she wanted to show you and she got too close. It was nobody's fault that the tower fell," I explained.
She thought for a moment and then let her shoulders drop. "I bwoked her dolly for nufin?" She whimpered and I could see the guilt flood her.
"You were upset but you do need to apologise please," I told her softly. She whimpered and shook her head. "It will make it all better if you say sorry. Perrie's dolly can be fixed! Look, Leigh-Anne is doing it right now!" I gasped. I pointed to Leigh stood by Jade and Perrie and began fiddling with the doll- then, not even a minute later, Perrie came over to our side of the desk. Ken hid her face in me and I rubbed her back.
Perrie tapped my leg and I looked at her, smiling.
"I weally sowwy I spilled wour tower, it was ac'ent and I sowwy for shoutin. It nasty an I no mean to scware woo an I super sowwy and I pomise i no bad. Woves woo," she whispered, all very quietly but it encouraged Kennedy to lift her head.
"I sowey I bwoked woo dolly. It fixes?"
"It fixes! Mumma gon fix her so it all otay!" Perrie smiled, throwing up her arms in happiness. Ken whimpered a little bit.
"I super sowwy fough, woo accident an I purpose," Kennedy whimpered more.
Perrie just took Kennedy to a hug which shocked me but was super cute. "It otay. I forgives woo wots." She whispered and even kissed Kens cheek. I couldn't help but notice the little smile that spread on Kennedy's face as she hopped off my lap. They were friends again now.

A while later, once everyone was feeling a little better and more included, Perrie came over to me with her sweetest little face. She tugged on my sleeve with a little 'excuse me?' and I looked at her. However, she kept her gaze on the ground, feeling shy but I allowed her space and time to ask me what she wanted.
"Pease can Kenny an me have a seepover? I promise I be nice!" she glanced up at me and a smile spread on my face.
"Well of course you can! I'm sure Kennedy would love that, won't you darling?" I asked my little who had come crawling over to sit by us.
"Mhmms we seep over!" She giggled, clapping her hands like the happy chap she is.

++
I'm so sorry for the long gap in updates. Life has been pretty crazy lately but I want to keep writing.
I love you all and Merry Christmas month :)