♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

This is a collab with Watching Her By WrittenByJadey

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

On the way down to Manchester, Kennedy stayed quiet for most of it. With her headphones in and her head in a book, she just stayed connected to herself. It was about four hours so I got out my laptop and started writing some notes for this meeting. When I was handed this opportunity, I was ecstatic. Not only was I excited for it but I knew Kennedy was too. I'm hoping it's a nice distraction from the whole thing. It had been such an awful week for her. Annie too. We invited Annie along but she wanted to get back to normality which I kind of understood but at the same time, she had to grieve. I was so apprehensive to leave and carry on but I just knew I had to keep an extra eye on my princess.
"We're here, Miss Lia," My driver said, pulling up to a large gated area. "Do you have the password?" He asked me. I quickly told it to him and the gates opened moments later.

"Right princess. How are you feeling?"
"I sited meet Pewwie," she said, looking at me sweetly. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"I'm sure she's excited to meet you too baby but you've got to be cautious if she's nervous, okay?"
"Otay ma," she snuggled into me and I wrapped an arm around her shoulder quickly. I grabbed her hand and then walked us up the driveway and to the front door. I knocked twice and waited. Ken had her hand in mine and she was wiggling on the balls of her feet, an excited spark in her eye.

The door swung open, revealing a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Jade." She smiled with a thick Geordie accent, extending her hand for a shake. I dropped Kennedy's hand and shook it. "It's really lovely to meet you and thank you for coming. My girlfriend Leigh-Anne is just finishing up with the little one. Please, come in." She moved from the door, motioning for the house and I smiled widely. Instantly I saw a camera pointing toward us as we'd been warned but I didn't feel as nervous as I anticipated. Ken slid her hand back into mine as Jade took the lead through the house. We entered a large lounge. Leigh-Anne, well the person I recognised as Leigh-Anne was rubbing Perrie's back, who was facing away from us. I smiled at the sweet interaction.
"Leigh, darling?" Jade asked, making our presence known. Leigh smiled warmly at us and turned Perrie around, setting her on the sofa and coming towards us, arms extended. I braced myself for the hug and wrapped my arms around her. When she stood back, she waved at Kennedy.
"I'm Leigh-Anne. It's nice to finally meet you both! Especially you, Kennedy, Lia's told us so much about you!" Leigh giggled at my little one. I loved the interaction and it instantly put a lot of faith in how amazing I knew this would be. I could trust Leigh instantly with my baby. Ken blushed slightly and moved closer to me but I could see her excitement about meeting Perrie. Ken waved at Leigh quickly but then waved at the little blonde peering around her mama's back. The next thing I knew, Perrie was doing grabby hands towards Jade and was lifted up into her arms, hiding in Jade's thick hair.
"Anddd, this is Perrie! Perrie, this is Mumma and mama's friend Lia and her little one, Kennedy," Jade smiled encouragingly.
I smiled at the sweet interaction. "Hi there Kiddo, it's lovely to meet you!" I said, keeping my distance but being friendly. However, my little one took the introduction in her stride and went straight over to stand by Jade. She lifted up on her tiptoes to see Perrie, beaming from ear to ear- like a kid at a zoo honestly.
"Hiii Pewwie! I kenny!" Ken giggled loudly. I stepped over then, running my fingers through Kennedy's hair.
"Calm down Kens, you're scaring the poor baby. We're new people. Remember how shy and scared you were when mama introduced you to Addie?"
Perrie looked over her mama's shoulder then, looking at Ken by my side, now looking quite sheepish. "Hewwo," she whispered softly. She stayed clinging to Jade but I didn't mind too much.

°˖✧✿✧˖° kennedy °˖✧✿✧˖°

It was so nice meeting another little one. Perrie looked a little bit like Blair but she was sooo much nicer. Don't tell Blair I said that. Blair is nice but she always just wants to play or do something boring but Perrie spoke to me when she left her mama and we talked about some things like dolls and blocks. She loved playing with dollys but it wasn't my favourite. I liked playing with blocks. When Jade and mama came over to us, I got worried, looking up at mama with big eyes.
"Jade and I are going to get some work done now, is that okay?" She asked. I whimpered but nodded slightly. I was going to be okay. "You remember where the office is?" she asked me. I nodded again. "Good girl. And the bathroom?" I blushed this time but still nodded. "Clever girl. Leigh-Anne is in the kitchen if you need her too but you come to get me if you need me. I love you, be good," she kissed my head and I puckered my lips for a real kiss. She giggled and kissed my lips and cupped my cheeks. I smiled at her, she knew I liked them kisses.

Perrie grabbed her dollys and I crawled to the blocks in the corner, as I liked it.
"Woo no pway babas?" Perrie asked, holding one out to me. I shook my head.
"I pway bwocks! I gon buwid big super duper big tower for mwy mama!" I giggled, throwing up my arms to show how big it will be! Super duper big!
"Otays, I pway babas," Perrie mumbled, settling back down. Sometimes, she spoke to herself and it made me giggle and sometimes she acted it out and that made me giggle too. I think Perrie is going to be a super duper good friend and I couldn't wait to tell mama. Perrie doesn't make me play the same game as her and she doesn't chatter allllll the time like Blair!
As my tower grew super tall and I was just about to add more to it, Perrie shouted me.
"Kens wook!" She said, coming over with her dolly in her hands but then she swung it to knock my tower. The whole thing fell to the floor, really noisily and I got so angry. She knocked it over with her stupid dolly. I grabbed the dolly leg, if she breaks my tower, I break her dolly.

I pulled at it but she pulled it back but I pulled it harder and she pulled it again. However, I was little but strong and I pulled it so super hard that the leg came off. Perrie stumbled forwards slightly and almost fell on me! But then she shouted.
"My baba! You broked my baba!" She cried. Real, actual tears fell down her face and I felt a heaviness in my chest. I didn't mean to actually break it! "Say sorry!" She shouted, snatching the leg from my hands. I wanted mama. Why was she shouting? She shouted it again and got closer to my face but I cried more. I crawled away and ran straight towards the office where mama was.

I didn't mean to break it! I didn't want her to shout at me! She shouted so loud. Maybe I didn't like Perrie as a playmate. Not anymore.