♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

°˖✧✿✧˖° kennedy°˖✧✿✧˖°

This morning, I woke up feeling a lot better. Lia got in the shower with me, to help me clean up and I didn't have any nightmares. I was feeling refreshed and loved and that was what I appreciated. I faintly remembered last night's conversation about Blair, Addie's little, coming today and that made me nervous. I wanted to ask Lia about it but she was on a different table talking to her team. They were rebooking the shows she missed whilst being sick and then we had to head to the first location.
"Do you fancy a shopping trip today or would you rather stay at the book store with your girlfriend?" Annie asked me, nudging me.
"Shopping where?"
"In the Arndale, we might as well make the most of the shops!"
I thought about it for a moment, that would be fun. Plus, they had a build-a-bear in the Arndale.
"Yes, I can get you a bear," Annie whispered in my ear, leaning into me. I gasped and turned to her.
"I am not that predictable."
"Yes you are!" She laughed at me and I pouted. Smiling sweetly, she kissed my cheek.
"Let's go get ready," she told me and pushed her chair out. She took the last sausage off my plate before putting it in her mouth and I gasped again.
"You're so mean!" I announced, chasing her out of the breakfast buffet. Silly sister.

"Alright, have fun. You need to make sure you're at Waterstones for 6- okay?" She told us, mainly Annie because apparently, I was incapable of making sure we were places on time.
"Don't worry mum, we will be!" Annie giggled, taking my hand and walking us away. I giggled and waved at Lia as we walked away. I was excited to go shopping. I had plenty of money- mainly, I wanted a bear. Or a frog. Oh or maybe a rabbit.
"We'll go to build-a-bear last," Annie said.
"Nooo, I wan to go first," I said.
"But if we go first then you'll be carrying a big box around all day!"
"Nooooo I carry her on her own!" I whined.
"Kennnn, you'll lose her."
"Build-a-bear!" I huffed. I just wanted a bear. I didn't even care about the rest of the shops. I wanted a new friend.
"Kennedy, if you throw a fit, we won't go at all," Annie said firmly, holding my hand and dragging me across the road. I huffed angrily, stomping my feet as we walked.

An hour later and we sat at a table in a cafe. I didn't know what the cafe was and I didn't want to read the menu or eat. I wanted build-a-bear.
"Kennedy, I'm dead serious. Do not be a brat," Annie said from over the menu.
"I'm not being a brat," I whined and crossed my arms. I really just wanted a bear.
"Ken, you're literally having a tantrum because I said we'll go to build-a-bear at the end of the day. I never said we can't go. I'm doing it so you can carry things, so you can have fun and not worry about dropping it or getting it dirty and, so it's a nice end to the day and you can slip properly before we head back to Lia. If we go now and you slip then you're going to get overwhelmed and upset being around everyone else. Quit being silly and order some food. We aren't leaving until you've eaten." I whimpered and dropped my head. She was right, I guess. It made sense we went at the end of the day. I sighed and picked up the menu, looking at the stuff. I didn't even want any of this. I just wanted a simple sandwich, why was it so complicated?
I glanced at Annie and saw her face, upset and angry, reading the menu. I'd upset her now. I didn't feel hungry. I wanted Lia. Or my bed. I -I didn't want to be here right now.

"Have you decided?" Annie asked and I quickly wiped my tears, shaking my head. "Are you crying?" Her next question and I shook my head, despite the evidence. "Ken." She took the menu from my hands and held my hands.
"What?" I choked out.
"I didn't mean to make you cry bubba," her voice was softer now, more gentle.
"It's fine, I'm fine," I told her, shaking my head.
"I'm not upset with you or angry. I just, I didn't want you being naughty, that's all."
"I'm sorry," I told her, holding back more tears.
"It's okay, thank you for apologising. Why you upset, hm? Is it because I told you off?"
I shook my head. "I don't know what I want," I said, nodding at the menu. She nodded and began looking.
"What about the soup? Hm? You like soup," she said. I didn't know they did soup.
"Where does it say that?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, getting rid of the silly tears.
"On the board up there. Tomato and basil, that okay?" I nodded and smiled sadly.
"Awesome, good girl for deciding." She praised. She took one of my hands again and caressed it with her thumb. I loved Annie, even if she told me off. She kept hold of my hand and when the food came, she tucked the napkin into my top so my pretty dress didn't get ruined. She even gave me forehead kisses and lots of cuddles. She made me laugh so hard soup came out of my nose! She was the best big sister ever.

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

It had been a long day and I wanted my baby girl. Walking from the meet and greet area back to the room we'd been given, I sighed. She wasn't going to be back yet, I doubted it anyway. It was only 515.
"Lia!" I heard a familar screech as I walked through the door. Blair practically jumped on me and I laughed, giving her a cuddle.
"Hello, you!" I teased and kissed her nose.
"Helloooo, wook I back with mummy!" She cheered and ran over to Addie who was beaming like a child in a candy store. Her baby was back. Addie's whole glow was back again and I loved that.
"Yes! Your mummy has missed you," I chuckled, taking a seat next to them on the sofa.
"I missed my mummy too," Blair giggled and kissed Addie's cheek sloppily.
"Did you enjoy your holiday?" I asked.
"Mhmms we had woads of fun twil de end!" she said softly, fiddling with the barbie in her hands. Blair loved her barbies, they were her whole personality trait. Barbie dolls, barbie movies, barbie songs, barbie dresses. With her bright blonde hair and blue eyes, it all made sense. We often called her Bee so it all went well together.
"When's Ken getting back? This one is excited to meet her," Addie said.
"I told them six but it may be a little earlier," I replied, checking my phone. As a matter of fact, Annie had messaged me letting me know they were heading back now. God I was nervous.