♥︎ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

°˖✧✿✧˖° kennedy °˖✧✿✧˖°

As much as I appreciated Lia had to work and as much as I loved Blair, my new best friend, I didn't want to be left alone with her and Addie today. I had a really rough night and honestly just wanted to chill with mama and watch movies in the hotel room! I told mama this and now, on the way down to the breakfast hall, she was going to tell Addie I wasn't feeling too excitable and then Blair would know to be gentle with me but I didn't want to ruin the fun Blair has. Mama was right the other day, she is super funny and super cute but sometimes, she didn't understand space and quiet time. 
She'd been my best friend for two whole weeks now and she was the bestest playmate but today, I wanted cuddles and rest not playtime. 

"Oooh, why is the princess frowning?" Addie asked, pouting at me. I hid in mama's shoulder and sighed. I felt mama laugh a little and that made me upset, my tiredness is no laughing matter. 
"You come to get breakfast with meeee?" Blair asked, pulling on my arm but I whimpered. I didn't want to do that. I wanted to stay with mama. 
"She'll be round soon love, you go get some breakfast for now," Mama said, holding me. I snuggled my head between her boobies and sighed. I breathed in her scent and tried not to cry. I really didn't want to be around all the people. There were too many thoughts in my head and my heart hurt.
"Ken," mama mumbled, trying to push me away but I held on tighter to her. "Sweetheart, you're holding a little too tight," she said, running her hands through my hair. I loosed my grip only slightly but didn't let go completely. She was my mama, I needed her to understand. 
"How about we go sit down and Addie brings our food over, hm? Do you want your cheerios?" I nodded and whimpered. She forced me away from her then and took my hand. We walked, together, through the crowds of people and she sat at a table for four. I sat on her lap. 
"I know you're tired baby but is there anything else going on?" She put some hair behind my ear and I shook my head. I hated lying to her but I didn't need her to know this. Not right now, anyway. She'd already missed enough of the tour, she didn't need to miss anymore because of me. I knew mama and I knew that as soon as she knew this stuff then she'd be so obsessed with trying to make me feel better that she'll just not do her tour. She'll force me to deal with the emotions but I think, right now, if I put it down to being tired or poorly, she'll see glance over the obvious pain and just be there for me like normal. I hoped so. 
"I love you, baby girl," mama whispered, leaning over and kissing my cheek. I smiled and snuggle into her, waiting for Addie to bring the food over. 

"Girls, do you want to do some colouring?" Addie asked. I looked up from my phone, curious. Once Lia left, I came out of my headspace. Blair was grumpy about it but I wasn't going to force myself to be little for her. 
"Mummy I wan play barbies!" Blair huffed. 
"You can play with your barbies then," Addie replied, calmly. 
"But mummy I want to play with Kennedy!" She huffed again. 
"Kennedy doesn't feel like playing today Blair, can you stop the whining please," Addie said back, handing me a colouring book and pens. I smiled. I wanted to colour and she knew that. 
"Mummy!" Blair huffed and crossed her arms, stomping her feet. I put down my phone and began colouring. I just wanted it to be quiet and not noisy like this. I wish Blair was a good girl. 

°˖✧✿✧˖° lia °˖✧✿✧˖°

Once my meet and greet was over, I headed back to the hotel room. This bookshop was a little smaller than the others so they didn't have a suitable back room for my princesses. And with Kennedy's mental state today, we decided to stay close to comforts. As soon as I walked in, I saw Blair in time out and Kennedy laying on the bed, upset and talking to Addie. 
"Oh, what's going on?" I asked sadly. I heard the little huff from Ken before she turned around, seeing me. 
"Mama!" She screeched, running straight into my arms. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my hips, hiding her head in my neck. 
"Hiya little love," I mumbled, holding her close and going to sit down. 
"They had a little argument and Blair said some not very nice things to Ken, that's all," Addie told me, kissing the top of Kennedy's head and walking over to Blair. 
"Oh munchkin," I sighed as she snuggled up closer to me. She huffed a little and cuddled in as close as she could. I giggled and laid down on the bed, pulling the blanket up over us. She grumbled more but put her thumb in her mouth, settling into my arms and closing her eyes. 
"Nap time it is," I whispered. I ran my fingers down her nose and kissed her temple and very soon, she was snoring softly. The fact that it took her less than ten minutes to fall asleep in a bright room and in her day clothes proved how exhausted she was. 

I wasn't too sure why she was so exhausted considering she slept all through the night, at least, I thought she did. She told me she did and I wasn't really disturbed. However, when it's so obvious and upsetting to her then I'm not going to argue. 
"Is she asleep?" Addie asked quietly. I nodded and sat up, letting her settle. 
"She was flat out," I chuckled. 
"She's been so quiet all day," She told me, frowning. "Is everything okay?" 
"I think she's just tired? She hasn't told me if anything else could be a problem," I stated. 
"Hm, I kept asking her if she wanted to nap but she refused. We cuddled for a little while earlier and had a film on and she was almost asleep but seemed to wake herself up again," Addie explained. 
"Perhaps she just wanted me? I'm not sure," I sighed and looked at my sleeping princess beside me. Hopefully, she feels better soon.

"Mummy can we go has pizza for tea?" Blair asked, cuddling up to Addie's side. 
"Hmm, I could eat pizza- Lia?" 
"I'm happy to go! We'll let Ken rest a little more first and then get ready," I replied, smiling. 
"Antiee Wia do you want to pway barbies wif me?" Blair asked, bringing her dolls over. I chuckled and slid to the floor with her. 
"Are you Barbie and I'm Ken?" I smirked, finding humour in the names. 
"ES!" Blair giggled loudly and began acting out in her awesome Barbie voice. I lowered mine and played along with her.