Its a date

Noah's P.O.V
I picked up my blazer from the back of my dressing chair and folded it in the crease of my arm. I added my watch then walked swiftly downstairs. I wonder if Alex is up yet? I haven't been able to stop thinking about her I mean she's been through so much and yet there still seems to be more to her. I wish I could help her and her brother. I had a dream about Alex last night. We were on a school trip at the local theme park and we both went on the log flume. Our clothes were soaking wet so we decided to go and get changed and then we..

'Morning.'

'Oh shit.' I quickly turned around to see Alex standing there still looking sleepy and in her pyjamas that drive me crazy. Her messy bun is now just a massive mess on the top of her head but it makes her look all cute.

'Woah, I never thought I'd hear a teacher swear.' She laughed and then took a seat at the island in the kitchen.

'Sorry I'm still getting used to having company as a morning greeting isn't something I was expecting.' I let out a small chuckle then scratched the back of my neck in embarrassment. I dreamt about her in a way I shouldn't be dreaming about students. I need to stop.

'I didn't know if you were up and I needed to use the bathroom so I came here to see if you were.'

'I'm all ready now so go ahead.' I bowed my head and smiled. Why the fuck did I just bow? What even am I?
****************
'Alex, are you ready?' I called upstairs. I have been waiting at the front door for about 5 minutes now. Considering it was my first day yesterday and I only taught 1st period I need to make more of an effort today. But yesterday was totally worth it.

'Ready.' I looked ahead of me up the stairs and there she was standing. Her beautiful, long, brown hair trailed behind her as she gracefully walked down the stairs. She was wearing a white baseball top with black sleeves, denim shorts and black and white vans. Her legs are just amazing.

'Wow.' I whispered under my breath.

'Pardon?' Alex questioned looking at me confused.

'Nothing.' I smiled and lead her to the car.
***************
'Right don't tell anybody about moving in with me, if it gets around school rumours will start and I could lose my job or you could be expelled.' I explained to Alex before our first class.

'Don't worry, I won't tell nobody well besides my brother. SHIT! I haven't seen my brother this morning!' I saw the guilt form in her eyes.

'Go and see him now, take a free period and I'll give you the work at home.' I gave her the sort of smile which still meant she couldn't get away from work at school now she's living with me.

'Oh thank you, thank you, thank you so much!' She wrapped her arms around me in a quick sort of hug and wondered off into the halls.

Alex's P.O.V
I drove straight to the hospital, what kind of a sister am i? I've never forgotten to see my brother before. I guess I have been a little distracted especially since Noah entered my life. It's like he had a spell on me and whenever I'm talking to him nothing else matters, all my worries disappear and it's just me and him. I kind of like it actually.

I arrived at the hospital and jumped straight out of the car. Grabbing my bag and running straight to the entrance and locking my car from the door. Once I knew it was locked I raced though reception and straight past Maria. Lay on the bed playing on his new DS was my brave little brother.

'Hey Tom, I'm so sorry I'm late.' I whispered as I noticed there was some other patients sleeping.

'I didn't even notice the time, I've been none stop playing my DS. I love it so much.' watching him smile like that makes me feel guilty. I feel like there's so much more I can do I just can't find the way to do it.
***************
End of school

Noah's P.O.V
I finished my last class of the day but now I'm just stuck with paper after paper. I undid my top button and pulled down my tie, I felt like I was going to faint. I removed my black blazer and rested it in the edge of my desk.

'Noah?' I heard the voice I had been waiting to hear all day but it didn't seem very happy. I turned around and saw Alex stood at the door with a face of guilt, her eyes were blood shot and were accompanied by bags underneath them.

'Alex, what's happened?' I walked quickly over to her and guided her further in the room while closing the door behind her.

'When I went to see my brother It just made me think of all the things I could do to help. I make him smile by buying him things but I don't want to keep buying him things I want him to experience life.' Her words stabbed me right in the back like knives. I knew exactly what she meant and I just wish I could help.

'This weekend, take him for a picnic to the park about 20 minutes away from the hospital. It has a pond where he can feed the ducks and a play ground?'

'Thats a brilliant idea, wow thank you Noah.'

'Great so I'll take you both there and leave you there for a few hours then come and pick you up, I'd love to meet Tom.' I would really appreciate it, if Alex let me meet Tom. I want to meet he brave little boy.

'Noah, can you come with us? I mean come for the picnic and to feed the ducks?'
She really wants me there? She wants me to accompany her and her brother.

'I can't, it's your first time taking your brother out. I think it will be better if it was just you two.' As much as it broke me to say it, it's the truth.

'No please, it would mean so much for you to come with us. You've helped me through so much the least I could do is make a few sandwiches and bring a blanket.' Her little laugh sent shivers down my body.

'Only if you're sure, will your brother mind?'

'Course not, anyway I'd love for you two to get to know eachother more.'

(Sorry it's so short, I sort of just wanted to get one chapter of what both characters were thinking and something to lead to a big part...) I hope you're enjoying it and please comment and vote. If you have any ideas please comment them :)