The picnic

Noah's P.O.V
I squinted my eyes open as the sun was glaring through the curtains. My eyes fully adjusted and all I did was sit up and a smile already appeared on my face. Last night was probably one of the best nights of my life and now I know that Alex feels the same way. We can talk about what happens next. I decided to finally get out of bed and go and see the girl that makes my heart skip a beat. All I was wearing was a pair of black Adidas bottoms, no shirt. I quickly sorted my hair out and then walked out of my room. I walked towards the stairs but couldn't hear any noise from the kitchen or no movement from the telly in the living room, she must still be in her room. I walked quietly across the squeaky floorboard and approached her bedroom door. I knocked a couple of times but no answer so I walked in. There she was lay sleeping in the big king size bed. She's only filling up about a quarter of the space.

'Alex?' I whispered. I sneakily got into the other side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her while she slept. I've never felt so right before. I whispered sweet things into her ear like 'you're beautiful' and 'I'm so lucky to have you' she stirred a little bit and then turned over to face me but she was still sleeping. Her lips were right in front of me, it was like a sign for me to kiss her. Her little button nose kept creasing up and twitching. I licked my lips in need of hers. I lowered my head down to meet hers and locked our lips together. That definitely woke Alex up. Her hand reached up to my face and her thumb stroked my stubble which I needed to shave. I pulled away just so I could see her beautiful eyes open. Both of them opened at the same time and it was like they were sparkling.

'Morning beautiful' I greeted her while messing with her hair.

'Morning, that was a smart way to wake me up' she laughed. She turned her body back around so the back of her head was facing me and scooted her bum closer into me. Oh spooning, I see. I moved in closer to her so we couldn't get any closer, I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered in her ear.

'Im the luckiest man in the world right now' I kissed the bottom of her ear lobe and then behind her ear.

'Im pretty sure there's someone somewhere getting laid right now so maybe he wins' her laugh made me go crazy but she was totally wrong with that response.

'Nope, I'm still the luckiest man in the world, I'm lay here spooning you and whispering into your ear. If we did this every morning or every night I would be the happiest and the luckiest.' I kissed her neck which I just noticed makes her moan a little. She tilts it up higher for me to continue and it would be my pleasure to continue. I rested my hands on each side of her body and lifted my self in a planking position hovering over her. I kissed all along her neck and across her collar bone.

'Noah.....Noah.' she kept moaning my name.

'Do you want me to stop?' I asked not taking my lips off of her delicate skin. She shook her head so I didn't stop.

'Noah, we've got the picnic today, I need to get ready.' Alex laughed but I gave her a pouty face. I sat up on my side so Alex was free to move if she wanted. She sat up right at the edge of the bed, her hair flowed past her elbows. She was wearing a white crop top with red shorts so I could see her bare back. I crawled on the bed till I reached her. I picked up the bottom of her hair and lifted it over her right shoulder. My lips travelled along the top half of her back but I couldn't go any further because that's where the top was.

'Noah, come on. If you keep doing this I'm going to fall back into bed.' She hesitated like she was thinking.

'Thats what I want you to do!' I whispered seductively in her ear. She shot up off the bed and walked around her bedroom. She grabbed a change of clothes and her towel.

'Im going for a shower.' she smirked and slammed the door. Dayuuuum. She even slammed the door in a sexy way.

I walked downstairs and headed straight for the kitchen to start making lunch. I got out a loaf of bread, ham, jam, butter, Nutella and cheese. I had no idea what kind of fillings they like so I just made loads. I loaded the basket with 3 apples, 3 oranges and a packet of grapes. 1 packet of hula hoops, 1 packet of monster munch and then a packet of ready salted. For something sweet I still had Easter eggs left over from Easter so I put two Easter eggs in and then some fruit juices. That should be okay shouldn't it?