Me and you against the world?

Alex's P.O.V
'Oh my god.' I laughed, panting next to Noah. We were both covered in towels and lay on his bed.

'I know, that was amazing!' He took short breaths after as if it was his last words.

'Yeah!' I laughed still trying to catch my breath.

'I could just lie here forever, with you wrapped in my arms.' Noah kissed my head as he tightened his grip around me.

'And me, but I really should get back to my room. If Sophie comes back I need to act ill.' I sat up and wrapped the towel tightly around me so it didn't fall off.

'Can't you just stay a little bit longer.'

'Noah, if we get caught. Well I don't think I need to remind you again... ?!' I stared at him sarcastically. He nodded sadly then sat up. I reached over and picked up my black, skinny jeans and my top.

'Noah, where's my underwear?' I questioned as my eyes darted across the floor looking for them.

'I'll check in the bathroom.' Noah rolled over onto his side of the floor and picked up his black, Calvin Klein. As he bent over his back muscles arched and I was mesmerised. He stood up when he had put his pants in then went into the bathroom. As I waited I heard my phone go from my jacket pocket which was in the chair. I reached over and opened the message.

'You and Noah won't last, trust me. He wants to be with someone he can be seem with in public. He's going to want to want to get married, have children but you're stopping him from all of that. I suggest you leave him alone so he can get what he wants. Me!'

My heart began to beat at the speed of a cheetah chasing after its prey.

'Here they are baby.' He appeared from the bathroom and handed me my underwear.

'Alex, are you okay?' He cupped his hand on my shoulder and squeezed. I nodded.

I stepped away and began to pull my underwear up. I reached for my bra and turned around so I was no longer facing him. I grabbed the t-shirt he was wearing earlier and put that on.

'I better get going.' I kissed his cheek and began to walk away.

'Alex, what the hell just happened?' His voice sounded extremely confused but I wasn't going to tell him about this text. He will be thinking about it the whole time he is here and I want him to enjoy himself.

'Nothing Noah, I'm fine. I smiled through the lies. I felt bad for lying but I couldn't tell him.

'Alex if somethings go on then you....'

'Noah I'm fine, just leave it!' I snapped. His face dropped. I let out a deep breath.

'Bye Noah.' I checked to see if the hall was empty which it was then fled.

Noah's P.O.V
I watched her walk out of my room. Had I missed something? We were laughing and stuff on the bed and as soon as I went into the bathroom and came back she was different? I hope she isn't having second thoughts about us. I need to go check if she's okay, I'm not leaving her upset like that, especially what happened last time. I glided to my drawers and picked out a pair of comfy shorts and a plain white top. I quickly stepped into my trainers and reached for the door handle.

'Oh hi Noah.' My whole body jumped as I was face to face with Melissa.

'Shit!' I yelled.

'Sorry I didn't mean to scare you.' She barged past me and walked straight into my room. I turned around in shock and she was already sat on my bed.

'Make yourself at home.' I whispered sarcastically.

'Noah, when I said we needed to talk I was being serious. I know you said you have a girlfriend but there is no one with a better bind than us. Do you not feel it?' Her eyes widened with hope.... Until I crushed it.

'I'm sorry Melissa but I don't feel anything towards you. I know me and my girlfriend are on and off at the moment but she is going through a hard time and I need to be there for her.'

'Don't you think it's time to settle down and be with someone who you can enjoy life with. I bet this girl of yours has you running up and down for her.' Melissa slowly stood up and pondered towards me.

'I'd do anything for her, so if you don't mind Melissa I should really go speak to the head now.' I began to walk backwards towards the door.

'Noah that was hardly a talk about us.'

'There is nothing to talk about, now can you leave please!' I snapped at her but she deserved it. She was being obsessive and crazy.

'This isn't you Noah, the Noah I know would've jumped at the chance to be close to me. This girl has changed you so maybe you need to think about that.' She came close to me her eyes darted down to my lips. 'I'll be waiting.'
She finally walked out the door and down the hall.

'Fucking hell.' I gasped out. Right Alex! I shot out the door and appeared outside of Alex's door. I knocked twice. My palms sweating like crazy, my heart beating faster and faster. I heard footsteps approach the other side of the door and butterflies began to fly around in my stomach. The door swung open but it was not who I hoped it would be.

'Oh hi Mr. Rivers.' His voice went high pitched in embarrassment.

'Kyle, what are you doing in a girls dorm room?' My blood boiled with anger. Alex and I had an argument over Kyle that last time and now he's in her room.

'I know and I'm really sorry sir but Alex was upset and I wanted to stay with her until Sophie came back.'

'I came to check on Alex to see if she was feeling any better, if she okay? Could I see her please?' I tried to look past the door but Kyle was not budging.

'She's in bed right now.' He gulped.

'What's going on Kyle?' I asked raging with anger but also concerned about Alex.

'Nothing sir, she just doesn't want to see anyone right now.' He stopped more infront of the door which made me feel very uncomfortable about what Alex was doing in there.

'Well Kyle, thank you for looking after Alex but I think you should get back to your own dorm now, you will be called for dinner very shortly so you will see Alex then.'

'Erm.... Yes sir.' Kyle closed the door behind him and scurried up the corridor. I waited until he was out of sight until I began pounding on the door.

'Alex, I know you're in there. Just let me in please.' I whispered loudly in a soft tone. I didn't want to argue with her again. I wanted a minute or two but no movement.

'Alex, please, we need to talk about this.' Another moment went by until I heard her little footsteps behind the door. The door slowly creaked open and revealed was a red faced, puffy eyes Alex.

'I'm scared Noah.'