Saturday.

'Noah, do you even realise how much I love you?' Alex laughed while stroking the sides of my face with her soft, petite hands.

'Well it can't be as much as I love you because that would be impossible.' I pressed my lips on hers. They were warm and had just been smothered in cherry flavoured lip balm. I caressed her hips in my hands, her curves formed right into them.

'Wait here.' She whispered seductively in my ear. I bit my lip as I removed my hands from her waist and watched her walk away. There was a guy in the distance, waving and smiling at Alex. She walked up to him and they began talking then one thing lead to another and they were kissing, very passionately.

'Alex!' I shouted but she wasn't listening. I repeated her name over and over again but still no response from her. I ran. But she started walking away. Hand in hand they began laughing in the distance. The more I ran, the further in front she would go. Then she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noah's P.O.V
I sat on the edge of my bed, tired and distressed. I had a dream last night that Alex and I were fine. It was like nothing ever happened but then it all went. Just like it did in reality. It all felt so really like when I kissed her. I miss her lips. I miss how her body would fit perfectly into mine and how I could hold her in my arms and it felt like time was frozen.

I stood up and shook my head. I made my way to the bathroom to have a shower. I looked in the mirror and I was ashamed of what I had become. There were bags under my eyes, I looked like I had just had my soul drained. I turned the shower on and watched at the water poured from the shower head.

Alex's P.O.V
'Where did you go last night, your were supposed to meet me and max in the games room!' Sophie asked as she was straightening her hair in our mirror.

'Sorry, Kyle and I got a little distracted then I was just too tired so came straight back to the room.' I began to tie the laces on my brown, ankle boots as I heard we are going on a long walk for our activity.

'Woah, what did you guys get up to last night.' She pulled a rape face that made me laugh aloud.

'No nothing like that! Well we kissed but I couldn't continue with anything else.' My mind drifted back to last night with Noah.

'What, why? Kyle is gorgeous!' She turned off the straighteners and say on her bed to put on her shoes.

'I love someone else.' I looked up hoping she hadn't heard. I wasn't ready to tell her who I loved and I knew she was never going to let it go.

'WHAT!? Who's this secret lover that you haven't told your BEST FRIEND!' Her eyes were now glued on me.

'I can't say, I'm so sorry Soph.'

'So we are supposed to be best friends and you can't tell you who you have a high school crush on?' Her voice turned nasty.

'The thing is we aren't together anymore but I still love him so you don't need to know?' I stood up and grabbed my grey, vans rucksack.

'Fine, I won't ask anymore but I will figure it out!' She stood up next to me, grabbed her bag then we both walked out. We made our way through the building and across the concrete path.

The hall we filled with our year, we were all being placed into different groups.

'Sophie, Alex. You two are late!' Glared Mr. Mills who was another teacher on this trip. He is bald on the top with grey sideburns and a big belly.

'You two are in your group of 7 and your teacher is....' He scanned his finger down a sheet of paper on a clipboard. '...Mr. Rivers.'

'Of course it is.' I muttered under my breath.

'Finally a whole day with Mr. Rivers!' Smiled Sophie.

'Yay.' I bluntly said aloud with no enthusiasm what so ever.

We arrived at our group gathering. I walked straight up to Kyle and smiled but he was thinking other things. He leaned in for a kiss.

'Kyle, I can't.' I backed away, my eyes darting back and forth from Kyle to Noah.

'Why, what's wrong?' He asked placing his hand on mine.

'I don't feel very well, I don't think I should come, sorry.' I looked at Noah. Who was looking back at me.

'What's wrong?' He asked returning his eyes back to the clipboard if he didn't really care what was wrong with me.

'I just don't feel well, can I go please!' My anger built up inside of me. I saw my group look at me like I was crazy for talking to a teacher like that.

'Okay, head back to your room and I'll get a teacher to come and check on you.'

'Thanks.' I grunted then walked off out the hall. I walked across the concrete floor and the rain began to start again. I fastened my pace and ran into the hotel building. My pocket began to buzz.

Just because you and Mr. Rivers aren't together anymore doesn't mean I don't still have proof that you two used to be!'

My heart sped up its pace, I felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. The message was from the same blocked number.

'Alex.' Called out the voice I had long to hear. My head spun around and I was face to face with Noah.

'I've spoke to Mr. Mills and he said you have to come on the walk.'

'But I don't want to! I don't want to be stuck in a group knowing you don't love me anymore.' The tears rolled down my face.

'Alex...' He began but I interrupted.

'Don't worry Noah, I've already been planning on where to move to next. I'll be out of your way the day we get back.' I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

'I don't want you to go.' He whispered.

'It's a bit late for that now isn't it, you've had your say and I've had mine. I think we've established its over between us.'

'Don't do this, please.' His voice got weaker and began trembling.

'Why are you upset? You can now hold hands in public with girls your own age and you don't need to worry about hiding from anyone.' My heart breaking into tiny pieces, one by one. 

'I don't care about holding hands or going shopping in public with anyone. I don't care about any of that crap expect for being with you!' He grabbed both of my arms and held them tightly in his hands.

'I'm holding you back from everything. I'm too young to have kids, we can't get married any time soon. What else can I give you?'

'And you think I'm ready for that? I don't know the first thing about being a dad. But that's what we can learn together for when we are ready. There is nobody else in this entire world I want any of that with besides you!'

I looked up into his big brown eyes and watched as tears fell from them.

'It's me and you against the world, always and forever.' He leant down and kissed me on the lips.