Harder than we thought.

Noah's P.O.V
I splashed the luke warm water onto my face. I lifted my head up and glanced into the mirror. I don't think I have quite processed the plan into my head yet. Yes Alex and I have fallen out and argued but I never stopped loving her. And now the last day of our so called romantic trip, I am being asked to pretended to love someone else.

I took my towel from the towel rack and soaked up the excess water dripping off my face.

*knock knock*

'Aww crap.' I moaned as I was only wearing a towel around my waist.

'Who is it.' I hollowed from the bathroom slowly walking into the main room.

'It's Alex, quick open the door!' A smile spread across my face knowing it was her. It was rough seeing her last night as we weren't in the best of places.

I pulled open the door and was attacked with her amazing soft lips pressing down onto mine. Her small hands gripped tightly around my neck. I placed my hands along the small of her back and pushed the door shut with my foot. Still in kissing mode I guided us backwards until I hit the side of the wardrobe. I winced as I hit the corner of my back. She pulled away and asked if I was okay. I nodded and pressed my lips back onto hers. I didn't want to waste this precious moment. I gripped my hand underneath her bare thigh and lifted it up onto my hip as I caressed it. Our tongues crashing together as if it was a battle for survival.

'Noah.' She said still attached to my lips.

'Yeah.'

She pulled away with a huge grin on her face, and so did I.

'I'm so sorry for yesterday, I should of told you about the texts. I just didn't want you doing anything stupid.' She placed her hands onto my bare chest.

'Don't worry babe, I understand why you didn't want to tell me but I want you to know that you can tell me absolutely anything despite the situation.' I removed my hand from underneath her thigh and placed it on her cheek, rubbing my thumb across her cheek bone.

'Thankyou Noah. I'm really not looking forward to today. It's our last day here and we have to pretend we are hooking up with other people.' Alex sighed.

'I know, but just think as soon as we find out who this person is we can come to an arrangement with them and this will soon be over.' I smiled. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead.

'You look absolutely stunning by the way babe.' I scanned her beautiful body. She was wearing black high waisted shorts, a black and white striped tee which complimented her curves nicely and white high top converse. Her hair was tangled into a messy bun which made her eyes stand out even more than they do. It's a horrible feeling that Kyle thinks he will have her. But she's mine and will be for a very long time.

*knock knock*

I looked at Alex in panic thinking of a quick place to hide her.

'It's just Sophie.' She laughed. 'But just Incase you go and open the door.' I headed towards the door and undid the lock. Sophie was standing with a smile that read "it's time for business" she was holding a notebook and pen in one hand and a travel mug with steam shooting out the top.

'Good morning.' I greeted.

'Go put some clothes on.' She looked me up and down, smirked then ordered me. I raised my hand in salute while saying 'yes captain'. Alex found it funny however Sophie didn't.

Alex's P.O.V
'Alex, do we need to go over the plan again or do you think you understand everything? We can't have an screw ups today.' She took a sip of whatever was in her travel mug.