You're giving up on us?

Noah's P.O.V

I pulled away from Alex and stood still. My mind goes blank and I don't know how to react or what to even think of this situation.

'What do you mean?' Are the only words I can blurt out.

A tear rolls down her face, maybe I should of reacted more caring but this is serious! She looks down at her phone until her face goes pale. She shoves the phone in my hand. I look down and there is a picture of me and her kissing in my car. I can tell because we've still got our seat belts on. I'm trying to remember when it was? The message underneath read.

You dirty little skank. Trying to get your grades higher by fucking your teacher.

'Who the fuck would do something like this.' My temper grew and grew. The thought of this person tormenting Alex like this and blackmailing her made me want to throw up.

'I have no idea Noah but I don't care who it is, the point is that we were trying to be careful and that didn't work so what's the point in trying anymore!' Her voice broke out into a range of anger. Tears still rolled down her face as she expressed what she was feeling.

'Please don't say that.' I tried to walk towards her but she just backed away. I felt broken, used.

'Alex, it was a tiny mistake. If we found out who the person is I can talk to them and...' She interrupted me.

'Noah listen to yourself! Whoever it is has this photo on their phone as proof. They might have already forwarded it to the whole school as we speak. They might even be on their way to tell the head teacher.'

'They can't stop us being together, it doesn't change anything.'

'Of course it does it changes everything. I don't want to be kicked out of school just as I'm finding out what college I'm going to. And I don't want to be visiting you in prison and waiting on the days till I can see you again.' She slumps down on the edge of the bed and brings her hands to her head.

'What are you saying then Alex, because it sounds like you're ending us?' I paced around the room trying to process in my head what is happening right now.

'We were kidding ourselves Noah. There was never a happy ending for us.' Her voice began whispering and I could hear the heartbreak in her voice.

I stood still in my tracks.

'You're being serious? After everything we've fought for you're just giving up on us?' I watched every movement she made.

'What else can we do Noah? Risk being caught again so they have even more proof against us. Like I said I don't want to be visiting....' This time I was the one interrupting her.

'Yeah, you don't want to visit me in prison I got that part. The part i'm just not getting is why we are ending it completely I mean can't we just stay away from eachother this weekend and go back to our lives when we get back?'

'It's not worth it. I still go to school and that person will know something about me that I'm not sure I want anybody to know just yet.' She was talking like it was only affecting her.

'Well if that's how you feel then I don't know why I'm still here trying to save us because you're clearly not going to change your mind, are you?' I looked her straight in the eye just in case I could find hope for us.

'I'm sorry Noah.' She whispered then burst into tears.

My blood boiled underneath my skin and it roared out of me. I threw her phone on the spare bed that she wasn't sitting on and turned to face the wall. I couldn't stop myself. My fist came into contact and went straight through it. I stormed out of her room and slammed the door shut behind me. I stamped my feet across the floor and walked to my room. I shoved the card key in the slot, pushed the door open and slammed it. I lay on my bed, my hands behind my head. This is not how I wanted this weekend to go, I had planned a romantic evening with Alex tomorrow but now that's totally out the window and by the sounds of it so is our relationship. Of course I knew that we couldn't hold hands and kiss in public but I at least thought we could make it work by hiding from the world, well until she graduated anyway. Whoever this sick person is, I'm going to find them and beat the fuck out of them. They ruined my life so I don't see why I can't ruin theirs?