Chapter 35

Chapter 35

After lunch, Ash took the tray downstairs, and went to the dining room to get help with the ballroom. She told them that Sean offered to stay in her room so that no one else comes inside but her.

Harry, Will, Kate, Leigh, Robert, and Ash were in the ballroom getting it all setup with tables and chairs along the sides. The DJ stage setup and a curtain behind it, which Ash had it set up so that the back entrance she could use it for when BTS coming into the room unannounced and get ready for their entrance to the dance floor.

Soon, 2pm rolled around. Ash's stylists came and all of the girls were in another room all getting ready for the party, while Ash, Sean, and BTS went downstairs for them to see the ballroom and practice a few times of the dances that they decided to do before it was time for the party. Ash knew that they needed to get a feel of the room and the floor space before they practiced. She played on her phone the songs that they were going to dance to as Sean and her practiced dancing with them too.

After they got a feel for the floor, it was time for them to head back upstairs and themselves to get ready for the party.

While they were getting ready, taking turns for the bathroom, using Ash's walk-in closet, Ash was finally dressed on her own, without help, and came out of the bathroom with her hair up in a twist, thanks to Hobi and Jimin, wearing a purple dress, as she heard whistles and 'wows'.

          "Beautiful," a few of them said

Namjoon comes over taking her hand and makes her twirl under his arm making her dress flare out. They smile at each other.

"You do look amazing," Namjoon told her.

"Thank you," she smiled.

Soon, there was a knock on the door. "Ashlyn? It's Kate..."

They all looked at Ash.

"Just a minute," she said as Sean and Ash pointed towards the bathroom and the walk-in closet making all seven members go inside to hide and shut the doors.