Chapter 39

Chapter 39

They get back to Leigh's home, and as they head inside, Harry, Will, Kate, and Leigh greet them at the door.

"Hi," they smiled.

"Sean was supposed to start school today. He was supposed to go to the school to get set up yesterday in his room," Will told her.

"Oh, right," Ash said and looked at Sean. "Better get cleaned up and get ready to leave."

"Right. I'll hurry," he said and kissed her cheek before heading upstairs with his bag and Ash's to take to her room.

"Michelle was supposed to start school today too," Leigh said.

"Okay, well, she's here, she can get started," Ash said. "It's only what 3 am there, so she has plenty of time to start," Ash said as Michelle nods.

"We're back, Sean is getting ready, and you can take him to Eton since women aren't allowed on campus," Michelle told them.

"How was the party yesterday?" Kate asked, changing the subject.

"It was awesome," Michelle beams. "We played video games, they taught us some of their games, they taught me some basic Korean words which was fun. We watched movies, sang karaoke, had dinner and cakes. They exchanged their gifts. It was really fun."

"They were total gentlemen around us," Ash said looking at them with a smile.

"Are you off the BTS bandwagon and get back to your future husband and get ready for Leigh's wedding, your court date, and your own wedding?" Will asked.

Ash laughed, "Um, never going to happen, but yes, yes, no, and yes."

Michelle giggles, "We will never be off the BTS ARMY bandwagon."

Ash smiles with a giggle.

"Well, you're gonna have too," Robert said coming in with Edward.

Ash glares at them folding her arms, "What is your reason this time?" she asked.

Edward shows a news article on a tablet showing her and BTS together from the party at Leigh's.

"So, they got it from one of the girls here. They were told to wait until today to post anything about the party," Michelle said.

"Their fans are upset about it," Robert said.

"So what," Michelle said. "ARMY fans that are so obsessed of them will take anything and turn it into a false information story."

Ash nods, "I have seen so many it's like taking my fanfiction and turning it into a real news article. BTS are at the airport ready to fly out at noon." Ash looks at Will and Harry, "How many false claims has Grams had to take care of because it's all lies with the family?"

They were quiet, "A lot."

"Exactly," Ash said. "I don't know how many times I have seen Will and Kate breaking up or getting divorced, along with your dad and stepmom."

"Grams can handle that," Edward said.

"Ya, just like she can understand this one."

"From what I read in this article... from this day forward, you are no longer allowed to talk to them," Edward said.

"EXCUSE ME!" Ash, Michelle, and Kate said.