Chapter 6

It was a usual Monday morning, Yn woke up and got ready to leave for work. She got a message from Sarah that she would be a little later than expected. Often Yn is the early one to reach work. She feels writing reports in the early morning is better than staying up late to complete them. Once she had to stay awake for 3 in the morning and her whole sleep schedule was messed up for almost a week.  The clinic opens up at 10 AM.

She arrived at sharp 8:30 and entered the passcode. Upon entering, she picked up the watering can from the shelf and watered the plants which were in her office. She kept a potted peace lily on her desk. According to her, seeing blooming flowers help people relax. She believes nature really helps people open up and be at their happiest.

She sat in front of her computer after opening the window shades. Her inbox was filled with different official emails. Some invited her to join for some events, others trying to make an appointment. She generally doesn't go to these events, mostly because she couldn't find any free time. She feels canceling appointments and going to these events are unnecessary. She has always prioritized her work, helping people with their mental health more than anything.

She politely declined the invites and made appointments with clients. Generally making appointments was Sarah's job but today as she was going to be late she took it herself. Before closing, she checked the spam mail as well. There had been occasions when important emails had been in spam mail and they had forgotten to reply. and next thing they know people writing bad reviews on the internet. Even though Yn didn't mind that at all, she wanted to help as many people as possible.

Her heart stopped as she opened it, the very first mail made chills run down her spine. It was something she never wanted to see again. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as she manages to open the mail.

"Hello, Sweet Pea,

Isn't it a long time since we last met? You have no idea how much I have missed you over the last 5 years. It was difficult for me to get through each minute there. But don't worry, we'll make up for it. I had already planned what we would do when we met. However, all of the nice things I prepared do not exempt you from punishment. Do you recall how you lied to the judge? I warned you that lying is wrong, and bad girls need to be disciplined. You lied about our little disagreements and my discipline being cruel. How many times have I told you to be a nice girl for me, yet your stubbornness has brought all of those consequences upon you?

Perhaps it was your tears that misled them. Don't worry, I'll quickly correct that bad behavior of yours. People labeled me a psychopath because I was in love. But I made so many nice friends there who understood me, and they pledged to assist me in reaching out to you and removing anything or ANYONE who stands in my way. Everything will be alright, and we will return to our previous selves.

You'll be relieved to hear, sweetheart, that I previously dealt with the individual responsible for our separation. Simon probably regrets splitting such a wonderful and lovely pair. So bad that his family will never know what occurred or how he ended up dead in his punching bag in his own goddamn apartment. Sweetie, I made him pay for what he did to us. Aren't you proud of me? Do me a favor, sweet pea, and keep this between us a secret. I don't want to add to your already lengthy list of punishments.

Love you, sweetie, we will meet soon."