POT

No epilogue, just a pot to collect all your disappointment and frustration:

I                                 I
I_____________I

This story has taken me over two years to write and for that I apologise to the readers I'd let down along the way, and I apologise again for the unsatisfactory ending. I'm still active on wattpad, but with important exams coming up, I'm finding myself with less and less time to even open the app. And with time, I'd grown completely distant to this book and my style of writing. The least I could do, however, was to chip in a short conclusion, even if it meant leaving a huge pothole of unopened answers (don't kill meeeeeee). Chapter 60 was for those who wanted some sense of an ending, and for those who was happy to leave it as a discontinued book, chapter 59 would have been the place. Even this author's note is a little messy, so forgive me again for the wild last chapters of the book.

But with that said and done, I can gladly conclude (or basically discontinue) this book (but I did say the last thing I wanted to do was to discontinue it and I really didn't want to but it ended up happening regardless).

(Also though, please don't copy my book or anything while I'm gone)

Anyways, lid for your pot.

______ Ω ______
I                                 I
I     ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗᵐᵉⁿᵗ     I
I        & ᶜᵒ                 I
I_____________I