[two]

"Lee Hana, are you the one sending me all those love letters?"

♡_______________♡

I look over to Sunoo, who's looking at me like I'm crying since 3 hours straight.

"Answer the goddamn question. Listen, I'll even repeat it. Are you sending me those love letters? If yes, then stop. I don't feel the same way."

"What are you talking about? I don't know anything about your love letters nor do I send them to you. Where did you get the idea from?"

"Sunoo realized your handwriting is really identical, you can almost say the same."

Damn, I got betrayed by my own friend. I shake my head to Jay and he looked away.

He looks embarrassed, as he should.

Lunch continued as nothing had happened, except Lia looking at me every now and then, showing me a sad face and pouting.

Lee Hana, how could you be that dumb and send him these letters.

But, am I gonna stop? No.

If I stop now, Jay will know that I lied and that it was me the whole time.

As soon as we finished eating, the ring rang, telling us class is starting. We all rush into our different classes, but of course something needs to happen.

"Ouch!"

I look up to the tall boy standing in front of me.

He stretches out his hand, signalizing me to take it and pull myself up, which I did.

"You need to be careful, my god."

"Sorry."

Jay Park, what are you doing to me?

♡_______________♡

School was over and Sunoo and I decided to visit his house right away. To my luck, all his other friends would join.

I really missed those movie nights Sunoo and I used to have. On weekends, we would watch movies and K-Dramas until sunrise.

I thought today is going to be the day we will start doing them again, but not when Sunoo's squad is all up in my asshole.

And also, being with Jay is not in my list at the moment. Yeah, I love him, but this whore asked me like 4 hours ago if I'm the one sending those letters.

He probably thinks I'm a creep and stalker. I mean, 2 years for fucks sake?

We all went into a car, I guess it's Heeseung's since he's the one driving and I don't know about Heeseung, but I wouldn't let the others use my car.
They would probably crash it after 2 seconds.

Finally arriving at Sunoo's house, smelling the super familiar smell that I've missed, his mom greets all of us.

"Hana dear! I haven't seen you in a long time. You've grown up!" His mum hugged me and I did too.