[seventeen]

"Perhaps with a second kiss?"

♡_______________♡

Hana was flabbergasted by his words and didn't say anything, her gaze slinged onto his pinkish lips.

Heeseung saw it and took it as a yes, so he kissed her. The kiss felt different. Their breath hitched as soon as their lips were pressed together.

A gush of adrenaline went through Heeseung's body when they started moving their lips in sync.

The girl pushed him away, looking at him with pity.

"We are in public, what if anyone that knows us sees us?"

"I don't care." Heeseung shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the now blushing girl.

Hana looked away, she didn't want Heeseung to see her flustered because of such a small thing, but he had other plans. He carefully took her by her chin, making Hana look at him.

"Why are you hiding your face? You are beautiful." He says and kissed her forehead.

Now, her face was tinted red and it felt like her stomach was doing backflips.

"Heeseung, do you want to go home? Honestly, I'm really tired and it's getting late." She changed the topic.

"Yeah, it's not that much fun because I'm not that good anyway. Let's go to your house!" He said while smiling.

♡_______________♡

Hana's parents both still weren't home, the house was completely untouched. She was trying to not care, she knew that her mother loves her and won't ever leave her alone, especially without a single word.

"I'll stay the night, is that okay for you?" Heeseung questioned.

"I would love to, but we have school tomorrow and I don't really think that your parents would approve." Hana rejects him.

"Don't worry, I'll get my things tomorrow before school, I'll set an alarm a little bit earlier. And about my parents? They won't care if I say that I'm with you." He chuckled.

"Alright then, are you sure that it's okay for you?"

"Yes, Hana. I'd love staying here."

"Okay, you can call your parents, I'll go change."

She walked into the bathroom on the first floor and locked the door. She knew that Heeseung would never barge in when he knew that she could be naked, but she just wants to make sure.

She wore her usual pajamas, but not the ones with teddy bears all over it.

"My parents are fine with it." He smiled at her as she walked over to him.

"Damn, my hickies are still on your neck." She froze on the spot, she completely forgot about the hickies Heeseung made without her approval a week ago.

She sat next to him without answering him and he took her by her neck, to get a closer look at the marks made from him.

"It doesn't look that pretty anymore. I guess I'll have to make new ones." Heeseung smirked at her, but Hana playfully punched his arm which made him chuckle.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"Okay wait, before we'll do anything I have a question." Hana looked at him, waiting for him to ask his question.

"What happened with Sunghoon? You know, when he was wearing his shirt the wrong way and all that other stuff?"

"Oh, nothing happened. I told him about the picture with you and the girl, and he decided to be overprotective and made you think wrong things, you know? I was shocked when he suddenly took his shirt off just to wear it the wrong way." Both giggled about Sunghoon's actions and Heeseung thought it was cute.

•chills• [enhypen]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara