[thirteen]

"He really loves you."

♡_______________♡

Hana turns around just to see Niki sitting right behind her, that means that he also read the message from Heeseung.

"What makes you think that?" Hana already knew that Heeseung likes her, but she doesn't want to admit it.

"First of all, the message from him. And Heeseung going ice skating? Last time we went, he fell on his face at least four times and told us that he'll never go ice skating again. Also, everytime we are with him, he gets flustered everytime your name gets mentioned. Isn't that enough proof?" He stated.

"Well, yeah it is." Hana started blushing of the thought that Heeseung likes her.

"Well, who do you like?" Niki asked her.

"I really don't know Niki," she sighed. "I really like Heeseung but there's also another boy on my mind almost the whole time. It's really difficult."

"It's Jay, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, don't stress yourself. There's still enough time to decide who you like."

Hana thanked him for the small advice and it was time for Niki to leave.

"It was nice talking to you."

"I agree, but I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Hana looked at him with curious eyes.

"I'll tell you before I regret it. After the kiss I kinda started having feelings for you. I know, it's weird and please don't start ignoring me from now on. I just wanted to tell you, so that I can get rid of this feeling and move on, because it looks like Heeseung or Jay already conquered your heart."

"Uh Niki- I honestly don't know what to say. You know, I really liked the kiss and I was also really sad about what you've told me right after. I think that's the reason I didn't get any feelings. I'm so sorry, but let's stay friends! I really like you." Niki smiled and was happy that Hana will continue acting like always.

He gave her a kiss on her forehead and left.

♡_______________♡

"Can you guys stop?" Hana groaned and Lia chuckled at her.

"You're just mad that you're single!" Sunoo laughed at Hana and earned a smack on the back of his head, making him groan in pain and rubs the spot he got smacked on.

"No, you guys just didn't stop making out ever since we got to school, be happy that no one's here!" Hana said.

"Oh, Hana! I have a joint with me, do you perhaps want to, well, you know?" Lia asked her curiously.

"Ah, I don't feel like it right now, sorry. Maybe on the weekend?"

"Aw, well okay. I'll save it."

"When does the bell ring?" Sunoo questioned.

"In about five minutes, lets go to the classroom." Lia said after looking at her phone.

They did what she said and stood in the classroom, hearing other people gossip.

Apparently, there's a new student who looks really good, it's a him.

"What's his name anyways?"

"I don't know? We'll have to wait a few minutes and we'll find out." Sunoo answered Hana, who got more and more curious as the minutes passed by.