[eleven]

"And? What if I do like her? What are you going to do about it?"

♡_______________♡

"Okay, you are talking nonsense now."

"No, no, answer me. What if I like her? Not saying that I do, but what if?"

Jay looked at him with an puzzled expression, making Heeseung scoff at him. Jay was mad, you could tell. He stormed off seconds later, probably going back to the others making Hana and Heeseung being left alone.

"I'm sorry about him."

"No, Heeseung. It's fine, really. I didn't feel anything, so it's okay."

"But your expression said otherwise when he said he didn't like you."

"Don't talk shit."

Heeseung decided to let it be. If Hana doesn't want to accept her feelings anymore, he shouldn't try to force her to tell him.

"I still don't believe you. How about you come over to my place today? We can watch movies and do our homework together!" Heeseung used the situation to benefit him, inviting Hana, but she was still afraid of what Jay would do.

"I'd love to, really, but I can't today."

"Oh no, I didn't word it right. You will come over, no matter what you'll say. Let's go back to the others. I'll text you the address and time."

Hana was left dumbfounded, but she just went with it. She thinks that Heeseung would protect her from Jay if he'd do anything. He can't expose her now, since her biggest secret already got told to the entire school.

"Heeseung, wait. Before we go, I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"Uh, does Niki sometimes talk about me?" Heeseung was confused about her question.

"Eh? Well yeah, he sometimes does."

"In a bad or a good way?" He thought for a while.

"Mostly in a good way. He told us what he told you after the kiss, I think he wants to apologize, but doesn't know when or how. Don't take it too harsh on him." Hana smiled, knowing that Niki doesn't hate her.

She often thought about what he had said, and so did Niki. He always felt bad, since he didn't want to have an outburst like that. Also, it was his wish to kiss her.

The two friends walked to the other guys, who waited patiently for them. In the middle, Jay stood there, looking really annoyed.

Heeseung and Hana both didn't care that Jay was fed up now, mostly because it was kinda his fault for the fight earlier.

"Okay, I think we should go home now, shall we?" Everyone nodded at Jungwon's suggestion.

"Do you want to come over now?" Heeseung whispered in Hana's ear, making her feel chills all over her body.

"Yeah, sure." She stuttered a bit, which made Heeseung chuckle to himself.

The two made their way to Heeseung's house, after Hana called her parents, telling them that she'll go over to a friend's house. Heeseung pouted a little bit, when Hana said friends, but she didn't notice.