[nine]

Hana's POV:

I walked away, feeling kind of bad. Jay is a bad person, that's no question, but, he wanted to apologize and maybe even make up for the things he did.

I went to the roof, since there are still some minutes left until class started, but what I see honestly shocks me.

Lia and Sunoo are kissing?

"Uhm, what are you guys doing?" Both quickly stop and look at me with an shocked expression, already telling me everything I need to know.

"When did this happen?"

"Uh- Hana, you see.. We are together since yesterday or so."

"Are you mad?" I chuckle as an answer.

"No, well yeah. You should've told me yesterday. Who knows?"

"No one, or else we wouldn't hide on the roof. What are you doing here anyway?" I smirk.

"I'm hiding from Jay, to be honest."

"Hana, everything's going to be okay."

"No, no Sunoo. Everything is okay! We talked it out." I emphasized the word talked.

"Uh, what did you do?"

"Come and look yourself." We walked down and searched for Jay.

While doing that, everyone looked at me, but this time I didn't get any weird stares. I got proud one's, and some people I didn't even know existed congratulated me.

Sunoo went into the men's bathroom, while Lia and I waited outside for him.

After a while, he came out, laughing like a maniac.

"Hana, he deserved it."

"Wait, what happened?" Lia asked.

"Jay is full of Coffee, Niki is giving him his sport's uniform right now, so he can change. Everyone in there can't stop laughing at Jay, it's way too funny!" Lia started laughing too and gave me a thumbs up, signalizing me that he deserved it.

Well, he did.

But I still love him. I feel sorry.

I should apologize.

♡_______________♡

In class I sit next to Lia. It's pretty annoying, since she won't stop talking with Sunoo, who's right behind us and the teacher doesn't even care.

Holidays are soon, so we are not doing a lot.

"Hana, we have an idea!"

"What?"

"Wanna smoke tomorrow?"

"Uh.. Smoke what?"

Suddenly, Jay and Niki stormed inside the classroom, Jay with new and fresh clothes and his hair wet from washing them.

The teacher, of course, didn't care and just told them to sit down.

They sit right behind me.

I could already feel the stares from Jay and, maybe, Niki. I tried to ignore them the best I could.

"Okay Lia, so what do you want to smoke? Cigarettes or you know, the other thing."

"Weed, what else?"