[nineteen]

"Just pretend I'm Heeseung."

♡_______________♡

"What?" Hana nervously giggled, but then looked at him in disbelief when she realized that he wasn't joking.

"Uhm, are you serious?"

"No! Of course not!" He clicked his tongue and pouted a little bit.

"Okay? Oh by the way, Sunghoon told me about the dare Heeseung and Jay had or still have."

"Sunghoon told you? The most jealous man on the world?"

"How?"

"Alright! So let's talk about something fun, like school!" He shouted.

"Isn't that even more boring?" She raised one eyebrow.

"Is there any drama in your class?"

"We go to the same class Niki." She facepalmed herself in her head and glared at him and he just scratched his neck.

"Well, have you heard about that gossip page? It was made by a student I think, but I didn't get the name. Everyone literally gets exposed on it!"

"Huh? Show me, I didn't hear anything about it." Hana was confused.

Niki took out his phone and went on Instagram.

And, Niki wasn't lying, there was a post about two teachers unexpectedly going on a date getting ice cream.

There weren't lots of posts so far, probably because the account was new.

The latest post was about a sex tape getting leaked from people a grade under them, and the student posted actual screenshots from it with some body parts blurred away.

"So, which student is it?"

"Like I said, I don't know. I heard some people talk about it but I forgot the name."

"I really need to know, I want to stay away from that person."

"Wow, do you have so many dark secrets?" He teased her and she just rolled her eyes.

"No, but I don't want lies about me being posted there."

"Okay, we can just ask someone about it tomorrow, I bet almost everyone knows it either way."

Niki unconsciously stared at her blue lips, but Hana didn't notice.

They got off of the ferris wheel and went over to Sunoo and Lia, who were already waiting for them.

"Did you guys hear about the gossip page on Instagram?"

"Of course we did, who didn't?"

"Hana didn't know until I told her just now." Niki chimed in and the girl playfully punched him on his shoulder, making him fake groan.

"Alright, shall we go home then?"

"Yes please, my legs stopped working from all this walking."

♡_______________♡

Hana is sitting in class, fiddling with her fingers and playing with her pens.
She constantly looks at the clock that hangs over the board in the class room.