[sixteen]

Hana opened her eyes, just to see that she lays on the floor, her phone next to her with a few scratches.

"What happened?" She mumbled to herself and looked at her phone, it was 12am.

She went downstairs and saw glass on the floor, two picture frames that hung on the wall were laying on the floor, all scattered.

She went into the kitchen, there were her parents wedding rings laying on the counter.

She remembered now.

She walked around the house, went into every bedroom they had, but her parents were nowhere to be seen.

She remembered the voice messages she sent to Heeseung. She quickly gets her phone from her room, went onto the chat from them both, only to see that he had listened to the voice messages, but didn't reply.

"He's probably laughing with his friends about this right now." She scoffs.

She went downstairs again, just to start cleaning. That's the least she could do.

Hana eventually got emotional and tears escaped her eyes, but she just shrugged them off.

Seeing the marriage rings, she carefully takes one and looks at it. She never realized how pretty those rings are.

But, she doesn't want to get married. She's afraid now, alltough she wasn't before. Hana's dad was always a real sweetheart, but suddenly he changed after one night. She doesn't want it to happen to her.

Hana pursed her lips and tried to call her parents. After a while, she heard ringing from the living room. Both left their phone here.

But where were they?

She regretted that she didn't do anything yesterday, but cried to a boy who doesn't even care about her. He left her on read, knowing that something had happened to her.

She locked herself into her room, zoning out and staring at the wall.

The girl doesn't know what do to, she doesn't even know if her parents will come back.

Suddenly, the door bell rang and she jumped up. She was hoping that it was her mother, alltough she should have bought some keys with her, wherever she is right now.

"Heeseung?"

"Yeah, it's me." He didn't dare looking into Hana's eyes, knowing that he saw her messages not even a minute after she sent it, but he decided to ignore it.

"Can we talk?" Hana nods and let's Heeseung in.

"Where are your parents?" He asks while sitting down.

"I don't know."

Heeseung looked at her with a sad expression on his face. Without a word, he stand up and hugs her. She really needed this hug.

"Why are you crying?" Hana asks him and chuckled, knowing that she was on the verse of crying too.

"I'm so sorry. I should've came earlier, but instead I was being a dick and ignored your message because I was still mad." He said in between some loud sobs.

"No, Heeseung, I understand your anger. It's not your fault, I promise. It will be okay." Hana thought it was pretty weird that she was comforting Heeseung, it should be the other way around.