[ten]

"Stay, someone wanted to talk to you."

♡_______________

3rd person's POV:

Hana slightly pushed Heeseung away,
making him look at her scatchy.

"I'm not here for this. Like I said, I thought people were fighting, since you guys are louder than lions. Now leave me alone, please."

The boy, however, didn't give up. He wanted his two friends to talk out, so Hana would hang out with them again.

"You're not going anywhere." He held her wrist tightly, making her quietly groan in pain.

"Tell me who, and I'll think about it."

"It's Jay."

"No."

Heeseung continued bickering her, until she finally gave in. They walked over to the other boys, who where staring at both the whole time, enjoying the scene that happened right in front of them.

"Alright Jay, here's your girl. Now talk."

"Not here." Jay pulled Hana by her arm, making her ask herself why the guys are so dominant and somehow violent. In the last three days, she always got pulled by her arm, she even has some marks left, since they weren't really soft on her.

He took her to a bench, where no one else was around and where the boys couldn't see them.

"Okay, listen. I'm really sorry and I mean it. The boys really love you, as a friend, of course. Alltough I'm not really sure if some of them really only like you as a-"

"Get to the point already."

"Alright, sorry. I shouldn't have told anyone about the letters, especially not the whole school. You know, I'm going through a hard time right now and it has been hard controlling my emotions."

"Uh, okay?" Hana didn't really accept the apology, she felt like that wasn't enough, nor the whole truth.

"So, what do you think."

"I think that you're really poor at apologizing."

"Fuck this Hana, stop acting like you hate me. Listen, I'm really sorry, I wish I could turn back time and change what I did."

"But you can't."

"I know, but, please, give me another chance. I'll prove to you that it's worth it. Don't forget, you poured Coffee all over me!" The girl chuckled, and thought about it for a while.

She knew, that she actually accepted his apology the second he started talking, but she didn't want to seem so weak.

Not like his other girls.

"I don't accept your apology to a hundred percent, but I'll try. Thanks for apologizing." Jay's face lit up and he started looking at the sky right after, he was happy that Hana finally accepted him and his apology.

He couldn't keep his eyes off of the sky, until he felt a head on his shoulder. His smile grew wider and wider, just like Hana's.

"This cloud looks like you." She says as she pointed to a elephant-formed cloud.