[fourteen]

"Why are you telling me this?" Hana questioned him, he was taken aback by her words.

"Wait, what do you mean?"

"Well, why are you telling me this just now?"

"I don't know, I was afraid, I guess? I have liked you for a while now." He mumbled, he was embarassed because Hana didn't look excited.

"Uh, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I don't think that I still like you." She proudly said, making Jake giggle because Jay never got rejected before.

"What?"

"Jay and Jake, please leave. I need time to think, but thank you for telling me this."

Jay instantly got up and left, you could see him being red out of embarassement, but Jake still sat on Hana's couch.

"Don't kick me out, I want to talk." He pleadingly told her.

"Well, what is it?"

"How come you don't like Jay anymore? Who do you like?"

"I don't know Jake, I can't decide between two guys."

"Is it Heeseung?" He randomly asked.

"Uh, how do you know?"

"Because it's obvious, Hana. Everytime you look at him you look like you just saw a ghost. In a good way, though." Hana was suprised to hear Jake's words. They didn't hang out often, but Jake still managed to find out about her possible crush.

"Well yeah, it's Heeseung."

"So he won." Jake whispered but Hana could still hear.

"What?"

"Nothing, I have to leave or else Jay will get mad at me. Goodbye!" And without even letting Hana say something to him, he just left.

Jay continued thinking about what he did wrong, but nothing came in his mind.

He may like her even more now.

♡_______________♡

It was Saturday today. This week, Hana and Felix build a strong friendship. Both don't know why, but they have this feeling that they could trust each other.

Hana didn't talk to Jay once, in fact, they ignored each other. Sometimes Hana would catch Jay staring and the other way around, but they haven't spoke a single word.

Today, the others have decided to meet up at Sunoo's house again, since his parents were out of town and they wanted to celebrate another finished week of school, that means that they want to drink alcohol.

Hana hasn't gotten drunk for a long time, especially not with 7 other grown men.

Felix would've come too, but something got in between and he'll have dinner with his family at some fancy restaurant for business.

Hana was getting ready, wearing comfortable but also quite revealing clothes, until her phone started ringing. Without looking at the called ID, she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Heeseung."

"Oh yeah, what is it? We'll see each other in a few minutes, why would you call?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you in private and I don't think that the guys would leave us alone for even a single minute. We should go ice skating tomorrow, since we won't have any time for that today. Are you down?"