[eighteen]

"We will move back to Australia."

♡_______________♡

Hana started laughing so hard, that she clapped her hands, but seeing the serious expression of her mother makes her stop.

"You're joking, right?"

"Do I look like im joking?"

Hana suddenly felt disgusted by her mother. First, she was gone for about two days without a single word and then she expected that Hana would move to a whole another country.

"No, I won't move with you. I'm staying here, even if that means that I'll live with dad."

"Your dad is out of state, I think. He probably blocked you out of embarrassment, so you have no other choice."

"Are you sure? Have you forgotten that I'll turn 18 in less than a month? I can decide from there on." Hana stayed calm, she was confident about her staying in Korea.

Her mother gave her a death glance and clenched her fists.

"You will miss me, so just come with me."

"Miss you?" She scoffed.

"You are never home, why should I? It's a suprise when I see you home."

Alltough her mother was really aggressive right now, she didn't scream at Hana nor hit her. She never did that, and never would.

"I'm sorry, okay? But, please, just come with m-"

"No! I promise I'll visit you on holidays, but let me stay here. I'm not ready to move away, sorry."

"Are you sure? I mean, living alone is really hard."

"Don't worry mom, I always took care of myself. I'm sure." Hana confidently said and smiled proudly.

"Okay.. I'm sorry but I probably have to leave now, since I couldn't tell my boss that I won't come."

"It's okay." Hana gave her an reassuring smile and pecked her on the cheek.

Her mother left for work again, alltough she was gone for two days, but Hana understood her, since her mother didn't have her phone with her and couldn't tell him that she wont come.

Hana was bored and quite sad, her mother would be leaving to another country soon. Yes, her mother almost never was home because of work, but now she'll never be there, they could only call and text.

She called Sunoo and Lia over, they were the two people she trusts the most, especially Lia. Hana wants to get her mind off of her mother and talk with her two best friends about what happened, they still don't know about the fight between her dad and her mother, only Heeseung knew.

Finally, Sunoo, Lia and Hana were sitting on her bed, the two wondering why the girl invited them so randomly.

"Alright, so long story short, my parents had a fight because my dad was coming home drunk and now my mother is moving to Australia."

"What?" Sunoo looked at her with widened eyes.

"You're not going to move, right?"

"Of course not! My mom loves me, so she let me stay here without much talking. Also, I'm 18 soon."