Chapter 23 - Before the storm

"I'm glad that you chose to wear my clothes, and you even smell like me." he says while smelling my hair

"Don't flatter yourself." I say "I think we should go to the table and eat with them."

"You can't keep running, Porchay. I thought I had made that clear." He says moving his hands around my waist

"I'm not running, I'm right here, still." I say, and he smirks "You have your two best friends in the other part of the kitchen, and you are here flirting with me, how does that look? Plus, you haven't seen one of them in months." I say

"Listen to the boy, Matteo, he knows what he's saying." Damiano says a bit louder "You have all night with him to do whatever it pleases both of you, so don't make a porn movie in front of my pasta."

"You see, even your friend thinks like me." I say in a funny tone but kind of shy because he thinks we are going to have sex after this

"Well played, love." He says and then leaves a small kiss on my neck while grabbing the plates from my hands and going to the table "Are you coming?" he asks me, but I stay still, knowing my chicks are red.

Regardless of that, I go to the table and start eating, thinking that I should have paid more attention to how he made this because it's really good and tasty. I stop eating once I realise they are all looking at me.

"What? I'm hungry." I say, and they laugh

"You made a mess out of yourself, love." He says as he grabs his napkin and wipes my mouth "There, now it is clean."

"Thank you." I say a bit shy because he just did that in front of other people

"I'm so single..." Damiano grunts, "Porchay, don't you a friend or something that you would like to introduce me to?" he asks me with puppy eyes

"Most of my friends are not single, I'm sorry." I say "You'll meet them tomorrow, but everyone except Macau is practically married."

"Is he cute?"

"Macau?" he nods "I wouldn't use cute to describe him... He is good-looking." I answer

"Well, my soulmate needs to be somewhere, who knows!?"

We keep eating, and I stay mostly silent because they talk about business and I don't understand or know much about it. I'm starting to get nervous because it's night and I'm here and I'm going to sleep here, and also because the kitchen is still full of flour, which disturbs me. I really need to find where the cleaning products are kept in this house because I'm not going to sleep with a dirty kitchen.

When I finish, they keep talking, but I get up and leave my plate at the sink. I start to open the cabins looking for the vacuum, but I don't find anything, just a bunch of different pans and bowls. So, I decide to look in the kitchen pantry.

"Chay, what are you doing?" Matteo asks me

"Looking for the vacuum, we are not going to leave this mess for P'Marta to clean tomorrow, and you are doing the dishes." I say making Fred and Damiano laugh, "If you keep laughing, you two will help too." I add

"Yes, boss." Damiano says making me laugh

Matteo gets up and helps me find the vacuum. I start to clean the flour while he washes the dishes. Damiano and Fred cleaned the table and are now gone, probably going partying or something. Fortunately, this machine is cleaning practically all the dirt, so I'll end up cleaning in less than five minutes. As for Matteo, he has more dishes, but he is doing them fast.

As I finish faster than him, I go back to his room, and I look around, wondering where I should sleep. The bed is big enough for two people, I'm more than certain five people could sleep in it comfortably, if not more.