Chapter 51 - Sing

Author's note: Hello Beautiful people! I'm sorry you had to wait so much for this chapter. This week was like a nightmare and I just wanted it all to be a lie. I had a friend that commited suicide. 

I wanted to do something for him. He was a really sweet boy and an amazing person, a person that I never want to forget so, even though, this chapter is far from perfect, I'm dedicating it to him.

Miguel, obrigada por todos os momentos. Espero que agora estejas melhor e consigas ser feliz. Até já e brilha muito.

I don't move, I don't let my body shake, and I don't dare look in the mirror. I know the enemy is right in front of me, but I'm scared that if I turn around, I will see Itsuki. I always think of him when I'm afraid of something, but now I need to stay calm, for me and for P'Tay. They are just two men in a bar in the middle of Tokyo, at least, that's what I'm imagining.

"What about the top part? I like this shirt, but I think it's a bit too much..." I say smiling and looking at them innocently

"I bet Tay can make the shirt work, right?" Time asks him, almost touching him, but P'Tay takes a step back and goes to look at some mannequins and what they have dressed

"Of course I can, just let me take a look around." P'Tay says

I want to grab my jacket and my gun, but it's not like I can kill them here. I make sure to smile, and that P'Tay is always in my vision camp. He is looking at a bunch of clothes, but he just grabs one that is also black, it is more like a half shirt that just covers the higher part of my chest.

"Try this one. I think it will work." I put it on

"I like it, but at the same time it feels too much." I try to think of something to get us out of this store "I'll take this one, but we should see other things too, let's go pay." I say and close the dressing room door so I can undress.

I actually put on my t-shirt before I took this one out, just to be sure nobody was watching me somehow. I get out of the dressing room and lock my arm with P'Tay, walking happily, ignoring the two pieces of trash that are following us.

I go to the register and take out Matteo's card. I do it on purpose because Rojo, or Rocco, or whatever the man was called, is here. The nice lady at the register smiles at me and P'Tay and tells us to come back.

We walk out of the store, and I can spot Luca in casual clothes. I didn't have the time to arrange secret signs, it didn't even cross my mind, so I just shake my head no, with the intention of telling them that they shouldn't attack because we were alright, or as alright as we could be.

"You're trying to protect us, little one? That is really thoughtful of you!" the Italian says

"What's your name again?" I ask, and his face changes, but I give him a smile and continue walking

I just hope my adrenaline doesn't run out too fast because I need it to survive this morning. At this point, we are just walking around, P'Tay is looking at every store, but I know he is not paying attention to any of the clothes he just wants to go home, as do I.

"This would look good on you!" I say seeing a long black shirt with long sleeves at the venue. It had some simple chains around it, which made it a bit different.

"I'm going to get that, let's go."

We go into the store, we are making time, trying to stay calm and just wait until one of us thinks of a better plan. P'Tay didn't even try the shirt on, he just asked for it, and we were watching the nice lady wrap it in a box.