Chapter 29 - A broken angel

Author's note: Hello beautiful people I'm here, as I promised with one more chapter. I would like to warn you that this chapter may be triggering to some people. As I said previously, there will be no r*pe scenes but this chapters contains a lot of mental abuse and some blood.

Porchay's Pov

I didn't sleep at all last night. After a hour or so, Itsuki got tired and probably passed out with how drunk he was, but I couldn't sleep scared that somehow he would walk in, Now, it's morning, I don't have a phone nor a clock but I would say it's probably five or six in the morning, the sun is starting to appear and I finally get up from the cold floor and return to bed.

There I lay down and look at the ceiling. I think about the most random things and try not to think about the situation I'm in because I can't lock myself in this room forever and I don't know what waits me outside. I take my time and prepare to go out and grab some food and water, and also to see if there is someway for me to escape this place.

I unlock the door and hide the key inside my pillow, I know it's a stupid place to hide it but I didn't sleep so I'm not thinking properly. I finally open the door and I see what I would suppose to be bodyguards, but they were cleaning everything, the house was a total mess, it looks like Itsuki made a party last night all by himself.

The bodyguards see me, but they continue their work. I probably have big black bags under my eyes and I'm not looking that nice. I go to the kitchen and it has already been cleaned so I grab a bottle of water and all kinds of snacks I can find and get back to the room. I lock it again and go to bed. I finally sleep, not a very resting sleep but it's sleep none the less.

I wake up after some hours and I really hoped it had all been a dream. I wish I would open my eyes and be at Matteo's comfortable bed just waiting for him to get up so we could run on the track and then in the afternoon I would go see my brother and P'Tay and wonder if P'Kim would show up. But no, it wasn't a dream and I was still stuck in this nightmare.

I roll in bed for some time trying to find the courage to get out of the room. I don't know what time it is, but he is probably awake by now and I don't want to look at him. I sit in bed, and I eat the snacks, this is so boring, I'm tired of looking at the ceiling and I can't even find a paper.

I get up and decide I'm going to the living room, watch TV or something. I open the door, put the key somewhere safe and go. When I get there I see Itsuki in front of a computer with a not so happy face, he looks at me and smiles, a spooky smile.

"Good afternoon sunshine. I thought you were going to sleep all day Cinderella!" he says clearly messing around

"Is there any food in the fridge?"

"You're welcome to see or do whatever. Just don't make noise, I have a terrible headache and work to do."

I just nod and look for proper meal food. There's rice and I can make some meat. I start doing it but it's impossible to cook without making noise.

"Just get that done!" he screams at me and instantly regrets it "Ouch. Look what you made me do!" he says still annoyed but in a lower tone this time

I cook as fast as I can and then I make my plate and sit in front of the TV, but I don't turn it on. I just eat and look around and each time I look at Itsuki he has a stranger face than the last one.

I finish my food and stay on the couch. I hate how quiet this house is, how there are no visible people besides the two of us but there's probably a lot of hidden bodyguards. Honestly, I only have one question in my head: When are they coming? Because I know they will save me from this, I just don't want to stay here another night. I really hope they are planning everything, I know things will be alright if P'Kim plans it.