5.

Max was sitting in his drivers room after a tiring qualifying session. He managed to qualify in p2. Usually Max would have been disappointed, but it was Lewis who had gotten pole position, his first one of the season so Max was quite pleased instead, not that he could really show it if course.
Max had gotten changed out of his race suit and he was currently wearing a pair of black joggers and a neon yellow jumper that Max had found in his suitcase and loved.
He heard the door open but didn't bother to look who it was as he was more focused on looking through Lewis's instagram.

'Max'

Max looked up and saw that it was Checo in the room

'Yeah'
'Erm, why are you wearing a Lewis Hamilton hoodie'

Max looked down at the hoodie he was wearing, now realising why he liked the hoodie so much. It was Lewis's hoodie that he had stolen after Lewis had taken it off.

'Oh is this what this is'
'Max, don't act stupid with me, where did you get it from'
'To be honest, I can't remember, I may have bought it drunk not realising that is was Lewis Hamilton merch'
'Why didn't you return it'
'Been too busy and couldn't be bothered'
'Hmm, okay'

Checo looked like he didn't completely believe the Dutch man's explanation but he left the room again but not before he had said one more thing

'Max, I don't really care where you got the jumper from, but please don't let Christian see it or you'll face a lot more questions'
'Thanks Checo'

So Checo left the room and Max went to change his jumper, but not before sending a selfie of him in it to Lewis.

To Lew 💖: *insert picture*
To Lew 💖: had a bit of a mix up when I got changed earlier
From Lew 💖: I was wondering where that went
From Lew 💖: u look so hot
To Lew 💖: 🥰
From Lew 💖: did anybody see u in my jumper
To Lew 💖: only Checo thankfully, I said I drunk bought it but I don't think that he believed me however he didn't ask too many questions
From Lew 💖: we need to be more careful
To Lew 💖: Yeah