15.

Max had snuck out shopping whilst Lewis was still sleeping, his partner had been through a rough time of it lately so Max decided to go and get one of his favourite snacks. It was a snack that most people wouldn't have expected Lewis to have liked. Neither of them had, had this particular snack for a while either.

At the shop Max looked around, in the European section, and thankfully found what he was looking for. On the shelf, and now in Max's hands were stroopwafles. He went over to the till and payed fir them before heading back to their apartment. Silently, Max opened the door and found Lewis stood in the kitchen making toast. Max tiptoed over to him and slid his arms around his waist, giving him a kiss on his neck. Lewis gasped and looked around.
'Hello Maxy'
'Morning Lew'
'So, where did you sneak off to those morning' Lewis said in a teasing tone.
'I got you our favourite stroopwafles'
'Your the best Maxy'

Lewis picked up his husband and twirled him around the room with Max giggling at Lewis's excitement.

'So, what have you been making'
'Nutella on toast, it's vegan as well'
'That's good, and it also smells delicious, but I don't think our trainers would be very happy if they found out about this'
'We'll just have to keep it a secret then'
'Hmm, I agree'

The toast was ready and Lewis put it on a plate and went and sat down on the couch with Max. They spent the next few minutes just lazily sitting there with the TV on in the background feeding eachother bits of toast, wearingjust their underwear. It was quite a domestic scene. But it didn't last long...