6.

Lewis and Max were in Zandvoort for the Dutch grand prix and since they had got together, Lewis had been learning to speak Dutch. Now he had mastered enough of the language that he could hold quite advanced conversations in Dutch and now he was going to speak to the Dutch media in Dutch.
The Dutch fans were still hostile towards Lewis after the Silverstone incident he had with Max a year earlier. They both laughed at how their fans were still fighting with eachother and they were perfectly chill with eachother.
Now Lewis was going to perform a thank you speech in Dutch to try and get the fans back onside. They knew that questions would obviously be asked but they decided that they would deal with them afterwards.

So after the race, Lewis approached the Dutch media, with Max hovering in the background.

Reporter- 'So Lewis how do you think your race went'
Lewis- 'I think I did well man, and I just want to say a quick thank you to the Dutch fans'

Lewis said his thank you speech in Dutch and Max nodded at him to say he had done it correctly. The reporter looked surprised at Lewis.

Reporter- 'Well thank you Lewis'
Lewis- 'No problem'

Lewis walked down the paddock and slipped in-between two motor homes that he had seen Max go down earlier.

'You did well'
'I did pronounce everything correctly, didn't I'
'Yes, you did well considering Dutch is a difficult language to learn'
'Well, I had a good teacher'
'Indeed you did'
'Now I'd better make my way back to Mercedes before they come looking for me'
'See you later Lew'
'Bye Maxy'