19.

Max and Lewis were both getting ready in their hotel room, well it was supposed to be Max's room, to go out to the annual drivers dinner. There was one organised every couple of months for all the drivers to get together and chat with people they don't normally get into conversations with. The tradition had actually first been started by Lewis in 2009 when he thought that the drivers were too hostile with eachother. Each of the drivers got a date when they were the ones organising it, most of them did it in pairs with only the older ones trusted to organise it by themselves. Anyway, it was the turn of Charles and Lando to organise the event. They had chosen a small restaurant, then they would go to a nightclub afterwards and had created a seating plan. Both of them liked drama so had sat Max and Lewis next to eachother.

Max left with Lewis and they met up with Seb and Lance in the lobby of the hotel downstairs, as a result they all shared a taxi to the restaurant. They all arrived roughly at the same time. Unfortunately for Charles and Lando, at the restaurant there was no drama between Max and Lewis. The dinner went well and then they all made their way over to the nightclub that was just across the street.
After a few drinks everybody except Valtteri was a little bit tipsy so they had the potential to do some very stupid things. For instance the Twitch Quartet all ended up on top of a table singing at the top of their voices very badly. Seb was the only one who hadn't drunk anything alcoholic as he needed to keep an eye on the youngsters - in his words.
The end of the night came and Seb had managed to bundle the people who were still their into taxis and then got himself back to his hotel. We will see what chaos happened in the morning.