11.

Max was walking into the paddock complete with all his Red Bull gear. He found Seb near the entrance so struck up a conversation with the Aston Martin driver. They were both walking so weren't facing eachother as they talked, but when they both came up to the Aston Martin garage, they stopped walking. Seb turned to face Max whilst talking about the FIA, but stopped talking mid sentence.
'Whats up Seb'
'Erm, nice chain Max'

Max looked down to his chest where he saw his chain hanging out the front of his shirt. Both him and Lewis had identical chains with a locket on and their wedding rings. Max knew that they both wore them every day when they could. Anyway, when Max realised his chain was hanging out the front of his shirt he quickly tucked it back into his shirt.

'So, Max where did you get the wedding ring from'
'Erm, its...not....mine'
'Sure Max, sure'
'Well it is mine but its not a wedding ring, it just got given to me'
'Max, if you are married and don't want to tell me who it is then that's okay, but make sure you say hi to Lewis for me'

Seb turned and walked into the Aston Martin garage leaving behind a very shocked Max Verstappen, who was wondering if he got the meaning of Sebs parting sentence correct or not.