17.

Lewis had taken several stroopwafles with him to the next race, they were leftover from the ones Max had bought a week ago. Obviously they had been snuck into his suitcase as he knew that Angela would have a few things to say if she knew what he was eating.
He was in the paddock munching on one of the stroopwafles as he was hungry and had no other snacks to eat. Pierre walked past Lewis slowed down and then walked backwards until he was facing Lewis again.

'Erm, Lewis'
'Hmm'
'Where on earth did you get a stroopwafle from, I mean the Dutch grand prix was ages ago'
'Oh erm, I got them in Monaco'
'They sell them in Monaco?'
'Yes?'
'I didn't even realise you liked stroopwafles or even had them before'
'Well my diet does have something to do with that'
'I suppose that means that your not really supposed to be eating them now'
'Let's keep this between us shall we, what Angela doesn't know can't hurt her'
'Mums the word'
'Thanks'

Instead of parting ways, Lewis and Pierre ended up walking together until they got to the hospitality sector of the paddock, where there they came across Max near the Alpha Tauri motor homes.

MV- Oh hello
PG- Hey Max, did you need anything
MV- No, I was just walking by
PG- Do you both want to come and play on the ps5 with me

You could hear the nervous undercurrent in Pierre's voice as he asked the two presumed enemies to spend time together.

LH- I'd love to, Max
MV- Yeah sure, why not I've nothing else to do
PG- Great, now please don't kill eachother
LH- I don't think that that's what you need to worry about

Max laughed and followed Pierre into his motor home with Lewis coming in behind him
The three of them spent a couple of hours just playing various games and just generally having a good time until Lewis and Max had to make their departures as they 'had some stuff to do with their teams'- well that was what they told Pierre anyway. In actual fact they just wanted to spend some time cuddling in the hotel room before they went to sleep.

***
Authors Note

Just want to know what you guys think about having Flashback chapters to Lewis and Max's relationship in 2021.