14.

It had been a particularly bad race for both Max and Lewis. So as soon as the media duties had been taken care of, Lewis found himself in the motor home of Max. Pretty soon they were having sex on Max's couch in his motor home. Neither of them were very careful and they ended up having massive purple marks all over their chest and necks.

Max's phone pinged with a notification that Max had to get off the couch for to go and check, it was a message from Christian saying that Max was needed for a debrief in 5 minutes.

'I'm sorry mijn leifde, but I have to go, Christian wants me at a debrief like now'
'Okay, off you go then'

Max got dressed and gave Lewis a kiss before leaving his motor home, and after making sure the coast was clear, so did Lewis.
Max made it to the team debrief just in time, he was dressed in a pair of denim jeans and the teams polo shirt. In his hurry, Max had forgotten to do up the buttons on his polo shirt leaving his newly marked chest on display for the entire team to see. Unfortunately, Checo was not the first person to see it.

Christian Horner was in the middle of talking about the mechanical issues that both Red Bulls suffered from, when he noticed that his star driver was itching his neck. He kept talking but snuck a closer glance at Max's neck area. His voice tailed off as he noticed that there were several big purple bruises on display on Max's chest.
CP- Is everything okay Christian
CH- Yes but erm Max, is your chest okay, those bruises look pretty bad

Checo took a glance at Max who had started blushing and saw the purple marks on Max's chest. Checo groaned as he had a good idea of where those marks had come from.

MV- Everything is fine Christian, the bruises ah er nothing to be worried about
CH- Okay, but if there is anything that you need to talk about then I'm just letting you know that you can talk to me or any member of the team
MV- Thanks Christian, but I assure you that there is nothing to worry about at the moment.

Max did up the buttons on his polo shirt and the meeting carried on as if nothing had happened. At the end of the debrief, Checo pulled Max to one side.
'Max are you sure that Lewis is treating you well because those marks do look very bad'
'If you think these are bad then you should see what I did to him'

This made Checo groan again

'Oh my god Max, I hope I never walk in on you'
'Toto has come the closest to doing that'
'Oh heavens, you have to be more careful'
'Well if you don't want to walk in on us then make sure that you knock on the door'
'Noted, well I'll leave you be as I'm sure that you want to get back to him now'
'Yep, bye Checo'
'Bye Max'

Checo stood there with a smile on his face, watching Max practically skip off to go and meet Lewis again.