| 6. Destruction |

READERS BUCKLE UP FOR THIS LONG CHAPTER BECAUSE IT WILL BE a HELL OF A RIDE ! Thank you !!

⚠️UNEDITED ⚠️

"Welcome Miss Al Nouri." Mama Ines greeted my in laws .

Today was the day that they came asking for my hand at baba's house .

I was in the kitchen stressed for no reason.

As a tradition in Moroccan/ Arab households when they come asking for a girl's hand she walks in the room where everyone is sitting holding a tray of tea or Moroccan cookies and serve it to them .

So that's exactly what I wanted to do .

I was wearing a beautiful simple Kamis that mama gave me and it looked absolutely gorgeous.

I wore light make-up and put on my nude hijab loosely .

"There is this other man with them he's hot girlll." Ilan whispered walking in the kitchen .

"It's probably his brother Naeila's father ." I whispered to her picking up the tray that held Moroccan tea with mint .

I calmed myself down and walked in the big sitting room making my presence known with the clack of my heels.

When I was approaching I made eye contact with Imran and the moment he smiled at me I calmed down .

There was his mother who looked me up and down sitting next to him along with a man who I didn't spare a glance at .

ammo Haider was sitting opossite of them and baba hasn't come yet.

I bent down to Imran and he took his cup of tea after smiling at me and I held my smile .

His mom picked the cup still glaring at me . She never liked me .

Then I bent down to give his brother the cup of tea and I almost froze when I made eye contact with his cold eyes .

He was the douche bag in Imran's office.

I glared at him and he glared back at me .

Then Baba finally decided to show up .

"Welcome to my home Al Nouris." His powerful voice echoed in the big room .

I saw Imran stiffen at the sight of Baba and his mom too.

Baba put his hand on my shoulders for show .

But I will be lying if I said that it didn't affect me .

I wish he always held me like this.

"Thank you Mr Salvatore Syed." His mom glared at him but I could still see that she felt uncomfortable in his presence.

He always had that impact on people .

Unexpectedly the evening flew by and they made a wedding date that is mext week!