|30.New comer |

I know guys it has been a while it's so difficult to write since university started but m trying don't hate me y'all. Thank you sm for ur support love you!🫶🏻

Third person PoV;

She was sitting on the chair impatiently waiting for it to be over.

Balqis had just brought Junayd the divorce papers so she could sign them in order to marry the devil.

She smirked at Silya handing the papers to Junayd knowing very well that it tore her heart into pieces and that's exactly what she wanted all along. She hated her for what her father did to her late husband. But it wasn't Silya's fault, at least Asad understood that. But where is he now?

Junayd walked in with the Imam and a piece of paper in his hands.

He sat next to her and she felt her heart beat faster.

This is it Silya...

You gotta do what you gotta do in order to save him.

You should sacrifice your happiness again because you don't deserve any.

She sighed shaking her demons away and looked at the paper.

It was the marriage contract.

The Imam started the ceremony. She heard everything but she didn't hear anything at the same time.

She was so close yet so far.

She couldn't believe that this was happening to her.

But she gulped the big lump that was forming in the back of her throat.

You gotta accept your fate.

Trust in God he has it all planned.

He will not test you with what you can't bear.

He tests his strongest soldiers Silya.

She sighed again taking the pen in her hands and signing her freedom away.

He signed after her and the Imam congratulated their marriage.

She didn't know whether he was acting dumb or he really was oblivious to what was happening.

"Congratulations wife." He smirked kissing her head.

She immediately flinched and stepped back.

"This is not a real marriage, so get yourself together, and don't you dare touch me!" She pointed her finger at his face fiercely glaring at him.

She wasn't scared at all.

In fact, she was just furious.

"Damn you gotta chill over there, love." He sarcastically raised his hands in surrender.

She rolled her eyes at him hating him for what he did to her.

Not did he just take her rights by making her divorce her husband, but he also made her marry him by force to take her father's heritage to take down Asad.

That's what killed her the most.

She will have a hand in the downfall of her beloved one.

That she couldn't take.

But she will be damned if she let him hurt him.

It would surely happen only and only over her dead body.

"I wanna go back to University." she demanded out of the blue.

He looked taken aback by her sudden demand.