|23. Watched |

UNEDITED GUYS!

One week later:

"SILYAAAA." Asad screamed my name and I hurried to the living room where he was playing with Naeila.

First I was scared that something had happened to Naeila but the moment I saw what was happening I broke into laughter.

"Noo wayyy." I laughed hysterically seeing my husband covered in puke .

He was holding her with the white liquid all over his face and neck.

"Stop laughing and do something!" He annoyingly growled at me but I couldn't supress my laughter.

I was never one to control her laughter.

"Silya I'm serious help." This time he was really annoyed so I stopped laughing but a big grin was still plastered on my face .

I took her from his hands and kissed her head .

"Did baba make you nauseous my little angel?" I chuckled at her knowing that when he plays with her he'd be litteraly throwing her around like a toy.

I washed her face and neck to freshen her up , I saw that she was sleepy so I put her in her bed put quran on to soothe her soul and let her sleep.

I walked back to the living room where Asad was standing shirtless giving his shirt a dirty look making me chuckle again.

My snickering draw his attention and he gave me one of his "don't play with me " looks.

"I swear by the name of Allah if you don't stop laughing I will kiss you until you won't be able to even breathe let alone laugh." He calmly threatened me and I immediately stopped smiling.

But unfortunately my smile was replaced by a deep blush .

I felt embarrassed by his choice of words.

This man never fails to surprise me.

I lowered my gaze feeling shy seeing his naked upper body.

"Here's a wipe for your neck." I handed him a babywipe.

"No I will just take a shower. I have some work to do and I'm not going smelling like baby's puke." He firmly said which I nodded to.

"Get ready tonight for a gathering with my partners and their women." He left after saying that.

"At what time?" I called after him.

"Nine." He walked out of the door .

I glanced at the clock and it was already five pm.

I slowly walked to my room trying not to wake Naeila up.

I felt a liquid coming out and I immediately knew what it meant ....

My period.

I ran to the bathroom and searched for pads.

I changed my clothes and put some comfortable pijama's on .

Before I could lay on bed my cramps started making their appearance and girl lemme tell you they REALLY made their appearance.

It hurt so much that I curled up in a ball on the bed under the comforter trying to reduce the pain but to no avail. It just won't stop.

I started crying out of pain . I was never one to have high pain tolerance.

Suddenly I was feeling nauseous so I shot up from my position running to the toilet and emptying my stomach.

I promised myself that I would never eat an excessive amount of chocolate again before having my period because now it just made me puke.

After emptying my guts I felt a little bit relieved so I went back to bed.