|29. Old Friend. |

Asad was resting his head on the desk .

He was still working and calling his men every now and then because he was delusional and paranoid.

Everything and everyone was so weird , he suspected that something fishy was going on and he will put his finger on it but he wasn't sure yet.

His head felt like it wanted to explode.

He felt an intense pain every time he lifted it up , it wasn't new for him to get in a car crash but it was never this bad.

He felt as if a lot of parts of him were missing.

He didn't remember having a baby with Inayah.

The only thing he remembered was them wanting to get married and they had a date which he was extremely late for but he woke up in a hospital.

Everything felt so wrong that he didn't know what to do just to call his best home boy Junayd.

If only he knew what kinf of human his bro became.

After two rings he picked up.

"Yo Juju long time no see huh." He had missed his bestfriend .

There was a long pause and an uncomfortable cough from the other line.

Junayd was flabbergasted.

Did he forget what happened between them two years ago?

Does he still think we are best buddies?

But then he smirked .

What an opportunity...

"Wassup bro m doing good I heard you were in the hospital you good?" Junayd faked his concern knowing damn well who caused the car crash .

Him of course.

"Nah I'm good I got that chick , my baby mama looking after me you know the drill ." Asad was referring to Inayah.

Junayd chuckled.

"Bro listen, I'm getting married tonight ." He informed him on purpose.

Silya was next to him at the moment listening to every exchange of words between them .

She didn't realise how much she had missed his voice.

But what she was more concerned about was her husband.

She knew that Junayd will take advantage of his memory loss and destroy him , she didn't know how to stop him.

And the top tier was him telling Asad that he's getting married.

She couldn't bear another breakdown .

"There's no way , you joking right?" Asad was surprised at this sudden marriage.

"No I'm dead ass serious bro , I would invite you to meet her but we're not celebrating just signing them papers quickly and get an imam that's it." He winked at Silya making her heart churn , she felt the pain .

"Oh wow you're really eager huh! I'm still not buying your crap we're still gonna talk about it you're not getting away with this ." He warned him and Junayd chuckled evilly.

"Of course bro you'd be surprised." He smirked at Silya crying in front of him .

"Anyway I gotta go call you later ." By that he hang up the phone.

"WHAT THE HELL ?!" Silya grabbed Junayd's collar yelling at him .

"Hand off me woman before I walk you like a damn dog around this mansion. Don't. You . Ever . Do . That . Again." Junayd pushed her hands away gritting his teeth threatening her .