Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Into the Novel

"Miss, it's not early, it's time to get up."

"Right now."

Shen Chu felt that his head was very heavy, and his head still had the feeling of a hangover from last night.

So that she didn't react for a while in the chaos in her mind, why was there someone talking next to her in the room where she lived alone.

"Hi..."

Shen Chu held his head and slowly opened his eyes, only to see the pink bed curtain.

Seeing this scene, Shen Chu's drowsiness dissipated immediately.

She sat up abruptly from the bed, and in front of her was a room completely different from hers.

Although the style of this room really pokes her, it's like a dream room, but she really can't remember how it was here.

An aunt next to the bed saw her sitting up and smiled at her: "Miss is awake." The

aunt smiled kindly, and at first glance, she had a good impression.

What the hell is this?

Shen Chu's heart was turbulent, his heart was pounding, and his hands were covered in cold sweat.

At this moment, she even thought about where she should be buried.

After going through nine turns and eighteen turns in her heart, she was too nervous, so she didn't make any extra moves to prevent anything from going wrong. In the end, Shen Chu calmly nodded to the aunt and said "um".

"Then I'll go out first, miss." Auntie kindly helped Shen Chu to close the door when she left, and didn't notice anything unusual about Shen Chu.

After confirming that there was no one in the room, Shen Chu took a deep breath and immediately jumped up from the bed, walking back and forth on the ground without even putting on his shoes.

The frantic pace showed her irritability.

If I knew earlier, I would not stay up late to catch up with the manuscript, otherwise it would not be what it is now.

Just when Shen Chu turned around, not knowing what to do, a memory suddenly flooded into his mind.

Without any preparation, Shen Chu suddenly knelt on the ground with a headache.

Memories raced around in her mind, and the pain nearly made her eyes black out.

After a while, Shen Chu's mind returned to calm.

The memory in her mind told her that this is a novel, and this person is also called Shen Chu, the eldest lady of a rich family.

Her parents are loving, and she has a big brother Shen Yu who loves her very much.

The parents and elder brother are so good, they are a perfect match, but unfortunately she is the female supporting role in the novel, and she is destined to not end well.

The original owner also had a fiancé named Song Lanzhou.

Song Lanzhou is the male protagonist in the novel. He has no twists and turns. He has been a favorite of the heavens since he was born. After graduating from college, he took over the Song family's enterprise, which made the Song Group take a big step forward, and Song Lanzhou also became a Huahua. No. 1 on the country's richest list.

Like other tyrant novels, Shen Chu has always been in love with Song Lanzhou and resorted to various tricks to pursue him, but Song Lanzhou basically did not respond to her, and his attitude was very cold.