Chapter 37

Chapter 37 The Truth Comes Out

    However, the difference from the previous one is that this one is a bit babbling, not as smooth and energetic.

    Like a pirated system.

    I don't know how long I was in a coma, my eyes were covered with black blindfolds, and my hands and feet were tied up.

    She moved, and found that she was tied so tightly that she couldn't break free.

    Someone next to her saw her awake and kicked her.

    "Are you awake?"

    Shen Chu thought that the other party was observing his situation, so he pretended to be in a coma and remained indifferent.

    Seeing Shen Chu's appearance, the man kicked her again: "Hey, I'm not a gang, and I'm also tied up."

    "Open your eyes quickly and let's think about how to escape."

    Shen Hearing this, Chu turned his face to the ground and pulled up the blindfold with difficulty.

    She didn't put the blindfold on until her nose was frayed.

    Suddenly seeing the light, Shen Chu's eyes lit up, but he couldn't see the face of the person in front of him.

    She blinked, and the things in front of her became clear.

    It looked like it was in an abandoned factory building, the lights inside were a little dim, and there was no one else in the factory building, only her and this girl.

    She has never met this girl, although she looks friendly, it cannot be ruled out that she is with that system.

    "Who are you?"

    Shen Chu looked at the girl cautiously.

    "If you say this, you'll be out of the picture." Qi Lingjiu smiled at her and said the sentence that Shen Chu was very familiar with.

    "Want to get rich? I can help you achieve it~"

    Although this voice is no longer the same as that machine voice, and it is very lively.

    But Shen Chu had a feeling in her heart that she must be that system, but she changed from a system to a person.

    "That... an acquaintance?" Shen Chu hesitated and said uncertainly.

    "It's me! It's you who refuses to bind me! Otherwise, we would have repaired the loophole together by now!"

    "Then I can be named the best employee, and you can be with Song Lanzhou all the time!"

    And Not as it is now, the deducted performance has to stay here.

    From her words, Shen Chu could hear deep resentment.

    But she was completely lost.

    What does it mean that she can be with Song Lanzhou all the time?

    Now is not the time to ask, Shen Chu didn't answer her, but asked: "Let's get out of here first, we'll talk about this later."

    Shen Chu tried his best to get himself close to her, and then untied Qi Lingjiu with his still moving fingers rope in hand.

    Qi Lingjiu didn't talk nonsense, and after breaking free, started to untie Shen Chu's rope.

    Qi Lingjiu blocked the monitoring of the plant early in the morning, so that the other party could not detect their movements.