Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Guest Meeting

    Shen Chu knew that her brother did it on purpose, and if he didn't go, there might be a way.

    Seeing Shen Yu's unstoppable smile, Shen Chu recited ten times in silence: This is her brother, you can't fight.

    "This is a variety show similar to a country vacation. The director, director, and director are all ours. You can go and have a good time."

    This is also the reason why Shen Yu let Shen Chu go.

    Let her go out and relax, so as not to follow Song Lanzhou every day.

    Shen Yu kept talking to her about the benefits of participating, and Shen Chu's originally firm heart was successfully shaken.

    Just when Shen Yu was going to give up some more things to lure Shen Chu, Shen Chu should go to this variety show.

    Seeing how Shen Yu was about to speak, Shen Chu asked, "Brother, what are you going to say?"

    "Nothing, I wish you a good time."

    Shen Yu breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, he almost had to pay himself something.

    Since Shen Chu separated from Song Lanzhou that day, he has not looked for him again.

    She felt that she looked so unreasonable that day, and she should have given Song Lanzhou a lot of negative favor. Maybe she could directly make him hate her and propose to terminate the engagement.

    Thinking that the harsh voice was blocking her, Shen Chu had a special headache.

    I thought it was going to be a simple pattern, but who knew that there would be such a difficult part in the middle of the road.

    Shen Chu felt that he still kept a little distance from Song Lanzhou, and would not deliberately attract his attention, nor would he toss himself.

    As for those things about him, Shen Chu has no interest at all. If he dares to continue to come looking for her, she will disgust him.

    Song Lanzhou seemed to have a heart-to-heart with Shen Chu. Song Lanzhou sent some supplements to Shen Chu on the first day and sent her a lunch box back, so there was no news.

    Just like disappearing from her world, occasionally I hear a few words from Shen Yu's mouth.

    I heard that he went on a business trip to the south, but Song has no business there, maybe to develop new projects.

    But this is not something Shen Chu should worry about. She plans to use a stage name to go to variety shows, so that she can save some unnecessary trouble.

    In the face of the website's immediate name, Shen Chu quickly scratched her hair and bald, and she committed a difficult disease of choice.

    The name Chu Tianba is really good, but Shen Chu knew that if he really dared to use this name, her brother would definitely cut her.

    After several struggles, Shen Chu settled on the name Chu Lian.

    Anyway, I walked around the variety show and came back.

    After finishing everything, Shen Chu picked up the tablet and carefully drew two little people sitting comfortably under a big tree in the field.

    In the end, she hid the layer of the villain like herself, leaving only a Q version of Yan Xi.

    [Chu Tianba]: I touched a Yan Xi's wife to enjoy the shade under a tree, I wish her a happy time in "My Site"!

    The name of this variety show is called my site. Although Shen Yu tried to throw the blame on the planning team at the beginning, Shen Chu could see at a glance that this style was his name.