Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Meet Again

    In the past, even if she was in school, she was even compared to her in the entertainment industry.

    But when she got lost and found herself, her hostility to her suddenly dissipated a lot.

    I even want to get to know her a little more.

    But before they shook hands and made peace, the Xia Chen family became rivals.

    At this time, Xia Ci also realized that the Shen family was not the small family that just moved to Beijing.

    Not only that, doesn't it mean that the Song family doesn't look down on the Shen family at all, why is this matter still involved.

    Xia Ci packed her things, and when she was about to go to the airport, she turned to look for Shen Chu.

    Xia Ci took off her mask, and the security recognized her and let her in.

    It was just that Shen Chu was busy filming when it arrived, so Xia Ci wrote a note and put it on the desk where Shen Chu was working.

    After writing, Xia Ci took out a beautiful box in her bag, which contained the latest watch of the W family, and she put the note in it.

    "Back then I gave you a watch with a broken dial. This is my apology."

    "I hope you can forgive me for what I did to you in school."

    Under the urging of the housekeeper, Xia Ci Just put things down and get out of here.

    Shen Chu returned to the house after work and saw the box on the table.

    She opened it and saw that it was an expensive watch.

    The note was written by Xia Ci.

    Just when Shen Chu was about to put the watch in and was going to find someone to give it back to Xia Ci, she felt a small protrusion, Shen Chu picked it up and took a closer look. The screw of the watch was not properly seated, so it protruded out. a little.

    The quality of this watch should not be so poor. Shen Chu observed it for a long time, asked the staff for a small screwdriver, and carefully opened the dial.

    Inside was a small black thing.

    Shen Chu didn't know what it was, so he took a photo and planned to ask Shen Yu.

    Just after typing, Shen Chu silently deleted it again.

    Exit the chat interface and send the photo to Lin Jinyan.

    While waiting for Lin Jinyan to reply to the message, Shen Chu picked it up and looked at it carefully.

    It looks like plastic on the outside, but the material is obviously not made of plastic.

    [Lin Jinyan]: Did something happen? Throw it away if it's not yours.

    [Lin Jinyan]: This is a miniature tracker. If you take it with you, it will upload your whereabouts to his mobile phone. You must be careful.

    Seeing Lin Yi's news, Shen Chu raised the legs of the table and put the tracker under it.

    Immediately, he slammed the leg of the table and smashed it down, until the tracker became torn apart and Shen Chu stopped moving.

    Shen Chu took the paper, wrapped the fragments, and threw them in the trash can.

    I thought that Xia Ci had changed for the better, but who knew it was still like this.