Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Xia Ci was tied

    Xia Xia sent someone to look for the person who sent the long article. He couldn't remember exactly what his sister stabbed in high school, because there were too many.

    After thinking for a long time, Xia Xia remembered this person from the corners of his heart. He remembered that he had given the other party sufficient conditions, but he suddenly appeared again for some unknown reason, and what was his purpose.

    Xia Ci stayed at home for the past few days and didn't dare to go out, and the food was also brought to her by the agent.

    Just when she looked at the swearing in the sky and felt like she was going crazy, she suddenly received an unknown text message.

    "I'll clarify for you when you come to Jingyang Park. I'll wait for you."

    Xia Ci couldn't figure it out, who is this?

    "Who are you?"

    After a long time, the other party did not reply.

    "Get back to my message."

    Xia Ci was so anxious that he was about to get angry, but the other party remained indifferent and didn't reveal any more information.

    She guessed that the girl who sent the message might be the one who sent the message, disregarding the manager's warning to let her wait for news at home many times, and went out after disguising.

    The efficiency of doing things in summer is so low, and there is no news for so many days, she has to solve it by herself.

    At the destination, the other party covered her face and didn't know who she was.

    Xia Ci stepped forward and asked straight to the point: "I'm here now, what do you want to do?"

    "You obviously accepted the money you gave back, why do you suddenly regret it?" The

    other party didn't speak, Xia Ci only felt his neck He was hit and lost consciousness immediately.

    "How are you going to fix her?"

    It was Mu Shen who stood behind Xia Ci and knocked her unconscious.

    Seeing Xia Ci fainted, Mu Shen looked mocking.

    Sure enough, after so long, he still can't change that he is an idiot.

    It came easily.

    "That's not something you should worry about." Mu Shen covered his hat, "Just wait and see the news."

    "Wait..." The woman grabbed Mu Shen's sleeves and said a little worriedly. , "Is there really no danger?"

    Mu Shen stepped up and pulled the sleeves out of her hands without answering her question.

    Thanks to that anonymous person, there is no way to contact such a key person otherwise.

    In this way, Xia Ci's reputation will not let her continue to mix in the entertainment industry.

    This way he won't be distracted by her.

    Naturally, Mu Shen would not do anything to her. He just had to wait for the matter to ferment to a certain extent, and Xia Ci's family could not help her settle it.

    He awaits good news from anonymous sources.

    It's just that Mu Shen didn't expect that just after he sent a message to the other party, news spread on the Internet that Xia Ci was kidnapped and was at stake.