Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Now she is still Song Lanzhou's fiancee. It seems that the original owner had a car accident because this position was coveted by the heroines. It was also because one of the heroines destroyed the car, which caused Shen Chu's car to have no brakes on the high speed, and went directly to the front. lorries collided.

    Shen Chu didn't quite understand, the three of them were obviously excellent, and they were dazzling existences wherever they were placed, so why did they like Song Lanzhou.

    Seeing that Shen Chu had a headache like last time, Song Lanzhou immediately stepped forward to support her, afraid that she would faint again.

    "I'm fine." After the voice disappeared, Shen Chu shook his head, then stepped back and away from Song Lanzhou.

    It seems that the process of establishing a good relationship with Liang Nuan is going to be faster. Although Shen Chu knows that he can't let Liang Nuan relax his guard in a short time, he must give it a try.

    Maybe Liang Nuan was shaken when he saw his sincerity.

    "There is an employee in your company named Liang Nuan?" Shen Chu felt that he had given Liang Nuan eye drops at Song Lanzhou's place, so that he would have a good impression of Liang Nuan first.

    "It seems that there is such a person."

    The first step in developing a relationship is to have an impression of the other person. Shen Chu felt that she had gone crazy, and she felt that the two would be able to be together immediately.

    "She's a very nice person. I added her as a friend before. She's very cute and kind."

    [Quickly say that she is the kindest and cutest girl you have ever seen! 】

    Song Lanzhou's reply disappointed Shen Chu, and he said earnestly: "Don't trust others so easily, and you're still someone you've only known each other for a long time."

    Why isn't this plot development right... Shouldn't it be attracting attention?

    He was even told by Song Lanzhou.

    "What you said makes sense." Shen Chu accepted humbly.

    She took out her mobile phone and pretended to be reading the news, and said embarrassedly, "Oh, Wei Wei is looking for me, I'll withdraw first."

    She didn't even bother to be polite, so Shen Chu took advantage of Song Lanzhou before he responded. Slip away.

    Whoever likes to play this licking dog, she doesn't play it anyway.

    Song Lanzhou did not expose her clumsy lies, and the stone that had been hanging in her heart finally fell halfway.

    Now Shen Chu is not as unreal as it was some time ago, and the rest will take his time, he is not in a hurry.

    "You're back?"

    Lin Jinyan had already finished filming the scene at this moment. Seeing Shen Chu coming back, he handed her a bottle of water.

    "Thank you."

    Then Lin Jinyan asked casually, "How did you go just now? I would like to ask you if I have anything else to shoot

    today ." Shen Chu was still walking at this time and did not find the loopholes that Lin Yi said.

    "It's a small matter." Shen Chu didn't say much, flipping through the schedule for the day, and said casually, "Little General can rest today, and I won't have your role in the afternoon."