Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Fengming Starts Filming

    Shen Yu smiled and replied to the comments one by one, deliberately leaving Song Lanzhou behind.

    Anxious to kill him, let him not care about Shen Chu.

    Shen Chu didn't know what happened in Shen Yu's circle of friends, because Shen Yu's news blocked her.

    When he got home, Shen Chu saw the message the group sent him.

    【Weitong】:Sister Shen, I am like a dry rose, you are like the nectar in the morning, nourishing me, I didn't understand the meaning of life until I saw you.

    [Ren Xi]: Mingren don't speak secretly, Sister Shen, I like you. So I signed up for this show.

    [Ms. Shen weighs a little]: ... Please consciously quit the group chat.

    Shen Chu didn't believe the nonsense they were talking about, especially that Wei Tong, how could she not know that he was so oily.

    As someone who grew up with them, Shen Chu knew that what they said was definitely false.

    [Ms. Shen who weighs a little]: If you don't tell me the truth, I'll go to your brother @weitong, and you @renxi, your sister recently asked me if I was free, what should I say.

    [Wei Tong]: Brother Shen said, he has something to bear.

    [Ren Xi]: Even if you kill me, I will not betray Brother Shen.

    Very good, Shen Chu knew who had the crooked idea.

    Afterwards, the two of them said in unison: "We won't say that Brother Shen sent you a circle of friends behind your back."

    [Ms. Shen's weight is a bit heavy]: Don't kill the picture [cook knife.jpg]

    The two took a screenshot and sent it to Shen Chu: "Sister Shen, don't say we sent it."

    Of course Shen Chu wouldn't say it, but he would just put eye drops in front of their older brothers and sisters.

    [Ms. Shen weighs a little]: I didn't expect your relationship with him to be discovered by you.

    After Shen Chu sent this message to Shen Yu, he immediately posted this screenshot.

    [The Big Bang of the Universe]: Is it true? how so fast!

    [The Big Bang of the Universe]: Tell me what happened to the two of you.

    Shen Chu could feel Shen Yu's shock across the screen.

    Seeing that his goal was achieved, Shen Chu stopped replying to Shen Yu's news, and even pretended that he did not hear the phone call from him.

    Keep him curiously awake tonight.

    After a while, Shen Yu couldn't get any news from Shen Chu, and sent another circle of friends.

    it is true! Who knows what the hell is going on?

    And accompanied by their chat records with Shen Chu.

    Song Lanzhou, who has been staring at Shen Yu's circle of friends, saw this dynamic.

    He didn't even want to do the work, so he kept looking at these two pictures repeatedly, as if he was about to see a flower.

    After a long time, he breathed a sigh of relief as if deceiving himself.

    He knew Shen Chu, she would definitely not like this type.

    After this spin-off program was broadcast, it was no surprise that it received a lot of praise.