Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Live Events

    "Hey."

    Yu Wan hurriedly threw down the kitchen knife and walked out of the kitchen, rummaging through the suitcase to see if she had a Band-Aid.

    Seeing the blood on the console, Ning Lu also left the kitchen nervously. He walked back to his room to find the hemostatic medicine and Band-Aid. After wandering around the door for a while, he decided to ask Qiao Ying to give these things to Yu Wan.

    "She must have forgotten to bring something with her. I'll trouble Sister Qiao to send it to Yu Wan."

    Qiao Ying looked at the things that Ning Lu handed over to her, which was meaningful, but now Yu Wan's hand is still injured, Qiao Ying Without intending to talk to Ning Lu, she took the things with a clear expression and opened her and Yu Wan's house.

    Yu Wan was so anxious to find the medicine that her forehead was sweating. She remembered that she put the medicine in the suitcase, but she couldn't find it at the critical moment.

    Shen Chu did have a medicine box, but she wasn't here now, and no one answered the phone just now, so she couldn't rummage through other people's things.

    "Wanwan, I brought the medicine to bandage you."

    "Thank you, Sister Qiao!"

    Yu Wan was amnesty. When she was about to take the medicine, Qiao Ying stopped her and let her sit on the stool and give it to her by herself. Sterilized dressing.

    "Look at you, be careful next time, so we will all be worried." Qiao Ying said while bandaging her.

    Yu Wan didn't understand what she meant, and nodded in agreement: "Never again."

    When Qiao Ying heard her reaction, she naturally knew that she didn't understand what she meant, but that was fine, it would save any trouble.

    She had heard others talk about the pair at the beginning, and the two were also a model couple, so how could they end up like this.

    Seeing that Xiaoning is still interested in Wanwan, it's just that Wanwan can't get over the hurdle in her heart.

    After Yu Wan wrapped her hands well, she went back to the kitchen and planned to continue cooking. Unexpectedly, Ning Fu had already packed up the ingredients she needed to get, and was clumsily cooking vegetables there.

    Yu Wan, who was standing at the door of the kitchen, immediately stopped and went back to wash dishes with Qiao Ying.

    Although she couldn't wash her hands, she just didn't want to go in and deal with Ning Lu.     When Ning Lu finished the meal, Yan Xi

    came back from buying candy and found that the meal was ready. Did you

buy some candy?"

    Yu Wan thought, if she were a more stubborn person, she would never eat Ning Lu's meal, not even a single bite.

    But because Shen Chu and the others weren't there now, she had eaten all the snacks she made, and she would definitely be hungry if she didn't eat this meal.

    Yu Wan picked up the dish silently, and complained in her heart: It was still unpalatable as always.

    Although he was complaining, the chopsticks in his hand never stopped.

    After eating, Yu Wan first told Yan Xi about the unfortunate incident tonight, and when Shen Chu returned, she naturally did not escape Yu Wan's cry.