Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Going to the Hospital

    "Okay, don't panic for now."

    Shen Chu didn't know what happened, so he could only talk to Liang Nuan to stabilize her mood.

    Listening to the other party's voice, Liang Nuan's mood was extremely unstable.

    Although he only wanted to take advantage of Liang Nuan at the beginning, let her quickly change her ending with Song Lanzhou.

    But at this moment Shen Chu was worried that something would happen to her, especially since Liang Nuan's family was not around, and he was alone in Beijing.

    The idea of ​​creating opportunities for them at this moment has long since evaporated, leaving only anxious comfort.

    "Xixi, I'll leave here first."

    After Shen Chu hung up the phone, he looked at Yan Xi apologetically: "Sorry Xixi, I wanted to chat with you more."

    "It doesn't matter, or I You go over together?" For some

    reason, Shen Chu felt that this matter was not so simple, she didn't want to drag Yan Xi down, so she had to decline her.

    Shen Chu put the wine glass on the table, said goodbye to Yan Xi, and left here in a hurry.

    Maybe she should find another time to chat with Shen Chu, because she really wanted to know if they were alone.

    Yan Xi sipped the glass lightly and found that the drink was not bad this time, so he took another sip.

    It wasn't until she felt her face turn red and her head dizzy that Yan Xi realized something was wrong.

    According to the amount of alcohol you drink, this wine will not turn your face red at all, let alone get drunk.

    Yan Xi tried her best to sober herself up, endured the discomfort and carried the wine glass into the house.

    She knew almost all the people in the room, but they were just nodding acquaintances. She didn't know who to tell this.

    "What's wrong with Miss Yan?"

    Just as she was swaying, a voice came from in front of her, Yan Xi raised her head with narrowed eyes, carefully identifying who the person in front of her was.

    She recognized it.

    She was a director who wanted to unspoken rules before.

    At that time, I also slapped him, which caused me to have a very difficult time in that crew, and was often stabbed by him.

    "Go away."

    She wanted to throw the wine in her glass on him, but held back.

    She wants to keep the evidence.

    This glass of wine originally belonged to Shen Chu, so there must be something added in it.

    The waiter handed the wine to Shen Chu, how can there be so many coincidences in the world.

    Yan Xi walked towards the door as much as she could, trying to leave and take a taxi here.

    Seeing that something was wrong with her, the director reached out to stop her: "Miss Yan... I'm just so scary?"

    Although it was already autumn, Yan Xi felt that she was very hot, and her cheeks were hot as if they had a fever.

    Now her mind is a mess, and she can no longer organize any language.