Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Preparing for Dinner

    If she said it, not only did she not know how the other party would think of her, but she would also appear to be a little sick.

    Shen Chu thought she was embarrassed, so he used some strength to help her sit on the small stone bench in the pavilion: "When you are healed, I will let you help with the work, and then you can't refuse.

    " Definitely." Yu Wan decided to give up explaining and nodded again and again.

    She felt that Shen Chu had helped her a lot, and if there was anything she could help here, she would do her best.

    Shen Chu swept the yard, and suddenly heard the barking of a puppy, which came from outside the door.

    Is it possible that there are villagers nearby who have puppies!

    Shen Chu stuck his head out of curiosity, and saw that Yan Xi and Qiao Ying were back.

    Yan Xi was carrying a box of things, while Qiao Ying kept her hands behind her back, as if something was hidden behind her.

    She didn't see any puppy, she probably heard it wrong.

    "You guys are back." Shen Chu put down his broom and greeted them.

    The two of them didn't have a spare hand to say hello, so they could only nod their heads in response: "I'm back." The

    two of them walked to the pavilion, and Yan Xi put the box on the stone table: "We brought back some toys, which can be placed on the pavilion. On the counter."

    "And..." Qiao Ying deliberately pretended to be mysterious and delayed, and when Shen Chu and Yu Wan approached curiously, she raised the thing behind her in front of them, "A puppy !"

    Yu Wan had no resistance to furry, and she couldn't stop smiling when she saw the puppy.

    It looks really good rua.

    The puppy is a pure white pastoral dog. It looks only two months old and a little dull.

    The puppy didn't recognize them, and wagged his tail at them when he saw them.

    "At that time, when we were doing tasks in that family, this puppy ran over and surrounded us, and kept following us when we were about to leave."

    "The hostess saw that we liked it very much, so let us take it away."

    "Just to make the family more active." As

    he was talking, Shen Chu felt an itch on his ankle, and when he looked down, he saw the puppy licking she.

    Shen Chu picked it up and made it look at her: "Little naughty bastard." I

    wonder if the puppy understood Shen Chu's words and barked twice as if responding to her.

    Yu Wan couldn't take her eyes off the puppy, when Shen Chu saw it, she took the puppy into her arms.

    Yu Wan touched it and asked, "What's her name?"

    "Well..." Yan Xi hesitated a little, thinking that when people called these puppies, they called them directly.

    She looked at Qiao Ying hesitantly and asked for her opinion.

    "Why don't you call it Tuantuan?" Qiao Ying suggested looking at its fleshy belly.

    "That's a good name!" Yu Wan said to Tuan Tuan, "You will be called Tuan Tuan in the future."

    Tuantuan lay in Yu Wan's arms obediently and called out twice.